Preorder Books Limited - Get 'em while they last

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

scholaryoshi

Re: Preorder Books Limited - Get 'em while they last

#46 Post by scholaryoshi »

Thanks avwolf. How do i access the irc chat?

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#47 Post by avwolf »

There's a link on the front page. Clicking it might work. Beyond that, I'm afraid you'll have to find someone more knowledgeable about the topic than I. I must admit that I've never actually been on the IRC channel. FastChapter, BlueFoxx, Zylar, k4z0, or epion04 might be able to tell you more (I know that those users have been on the IRC before, so they could provide better advice; my apologies to anyone I have forgotten, feel free to jump in and give advice ;) ).

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#48 Post by epion04 »

avwolf wrote:There's a link on the front page. Clicking it might work. Beyond that, I'm afraid you'll have to find someone more knowledgeable about the topic than I. I must admit that I've never actually been on the IRC channel. FastChapter, BlueFoxx, Zylar, k4z0, or epion04 might be able to tell you more (I know that those users have been on the IRC before, so they could provide better advice; my apologies to anyone I have forgotten, feel free to jump in and give advice ;) ).

0_0....wow someone does know I am here.

other than that, as far as getting on the IRC room, you can do as avwolf said, although myself personnaly I prefer a standalone client, a lot of people like mIRC ( windows ) for its rather easy learning curve.
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

scholaryoshi

#49 Post by scholaryoshi »

Thanks for the info epion04. I have done a bunch with computers but never used irc before thanks.

avwolf, you were right there was a problem with the shipping label and the post office would not accept it Tom sent me an email and told me that it was still being sent. YAY! :D I can not wait to get it!