Rant/Vent/sad thread

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

The Experienced Virgin

Re: Rant/Vent/sad thread

#22111 Post by Insomniac » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:48 am

Stan Lee died today at 95 years of age. One of the brightest lights in this often dark world has been extinguished...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Templar GrandMaster

#22112 Post by Hulk10 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:12 am

Apparantly on the kanzenshuu board posting a link to a kissanime video is cause for a ban...……………….
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Traveler

#22113 Post by PanClovek » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Spent close to 2 hours writing up a post only to be informed I need to be logged in to post. I log in and the wall of text is done. I'm so crushed I don't even feel like being angry, i'm going to go for a walk.

Master

#22114 Post by Technic[Bot] » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 am

PanClovek wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:50 pm
Spent close to 2 hours writing up a post only to be informed I need to be logged in to post. I log in and the wall of text is done. I'm so crushed I don't even feel like being angry, i'm going to go for a walk.
I know that feel bro.
I usually type on a text editor when posting anything longer than a few paragraphs in case something like that happens.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook