What Are You Currently Playing?

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

The Experienced Virgin

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

#3166 Post by Insomniac »

Currently going back and forth between Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Borderlands The Handsome Collection, Mad Max, Kingdom Come, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and Just Cause 3.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Templar Inner Circle
Favorite Character: Keith and Natani

#3167 Post by Bellhead »

Still rockin Quake III and Minesweeper.
Gearhead in the digital world, who will probably grow up to be a very grumpy old man.

Traveler
Favorite Character: "Madness" Madelyn

#3168 Post by AnApocalypticLime »

I hope minesweeper never fully dies. i've been playing cs:go. I've been thinking of getting into Touhou.
If I didn't regret everything, I think I'd regret not regretting everything

Templar GrandMaster
Favorite Character: Her

#3169 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Halo 2 mcc 2020. But im really upset at 343 ( the devs ) for not careing a little bit about the fans as its a mess compared to the original release 2004.
So I just do it for the "Compleat the game on legendary achivement" as that game never recived a balance and bumped up the enemies to 11.
Worlds strongest soldier in a big suit of armor and shields dies from a single sniper shot while the regular marines can take several. :D
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Council Member

#3170 Post by Technic[Bot] »

So we are in the year of remakes now.
Played RE:make 3 nemesis. Great game loved all there was to it. Sadly wish there was more game. I never played the original but I am aware it was not very long either. However the remake got several sections cut from the original resulting in a very bite size experience. Do not get me wrong, what it is there is awesome. But there is very little game at the ends, no side mode no new game+ no nothing. Sadly it seems a lot of development effort went to the multiplayer game bundled with it. Which I do not intend to play despite technically having paid for it....
Capcom has tried over the years to create a multiplayer RE for over a decade now. With mixed results the best seems to have been resident evil outbreak and even then it is considered like a very mediocre RE game and the worst is of course Umbrella corps. Yet despite their poor performance in the area Capcom seems hellbent on creating a multiplayer resident evil.

Also playef FFVII remake. Loved every single bit of it, despite taking some artistic liberties on the source material. The Kingdom hearts influence is visible, but i thin i a good way.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

Favorite Character: flora

#3171 Post by furrygamer1997 »

my typical forza horizon 4 grind (1,150 hours put into it) :flora:

Templar Inner Circle
Favorite Character: Keith and Natani

#3172 Post by Bellhead »

That reminds me. I need to work on my NFS5 drift...

Model 930 for the win, is best fastest car.
Gearhead in the digital world, who will probably grow up to be a very grumpy old man.

The Experienced Virgin

#3173 Post by Insomniac »

Started a fresh run of Doom 2016 this morning after work, and brother finally started playing Dad of Boi last night. And as I expected, he's liking it :D
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.