Moderator: Moderators

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

Re: The Official Coming and Going Thread

#2011 Post by Neptune »

I don't really browse this plebbit sub forum that much so, uh,

sorry
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Vektros
Fav. Twokinds Character: Trace Legacy

#2012 Post by Vektros »

___

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#2013 Post by kevin »

Hi ho all!

Man, it's been a hot minute. Sure, I've lurked in the shadows like a creeper checking in from time to time to see how things are going, but hadn't posted in a long time.

Well, here's to changing that up!

Hopefully I'll be more active and less awkward this time around :wink:
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

puredeathly
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#2014 Post by puredeathly »

I don't even know how long it's been since I last logged in (have been to be almost three years now according to my last post ._. ) ...

I'll start reading here again and maybe I'll be a bit more active in the near future. It's nice to see some names I still recognize ^-^

alex3192
Templar GrandMaster

#2015 Post by alex3192 »

Well, it's been 10 years since I joined this forum, and 4 years since I last did... well, anything here at all.

It's been a while. I've gone on to more and occasionally better things, much of which would not have been possible without the lessons I learned here. So, thanks for that.

I may be posting a bit more again, just as something to do while I go over some of my old projects still here. It's surprising how relevant the ideas I penned here still are to the projects I'm working on now. Some things never die, I guess.

Also, God damnit you guys still haven't made a new Corrupt a Wish thread to replace the one I originally made back in 2014. This hurts my soul. :mrgreen:
Massage body:
Enter your massage here, it may contain no less than 60000 kneads.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#2016 Post by Neptune »

When was the last time I posted here? A year, maybe?
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Chicken Man
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: The pizza

#2017 Post by Chicken Man »

So what are the rules to this thread? I need to report here before I post then after I'm done?

I already posted twice after a couple week absence. Oops. I'm back, lol.

Probably gonna lurk and let my recent posts ruminate unless someone comments on me and/or I got something with which to work.
I'll cross the road and cluck with you.

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#2018 Post by Kellard »

Chicken Man wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:48 am So what are the rules to this thread? I need to report here before I post then after I'm done?
Not really. You can do it if you want but it's kinda pointless for short absences. This thread is only really used by people who want to say they're leaving for while, for good, or indefinitely and also people who've come back after long absences.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#2019 Post by Twippit »

alex3192 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 am Well, it's been 10 years since I joined this forum, and 4 years since I last did... well, anything here at all.

It's been a while. I've gone on to more and occasionally better things, much of which would not have been possible without the lessons I learned here. So, thanks for that.

I may be posting a bit more again, just as something to do while I go over some of my old projects still here. It's surprising how relevant the ideas I penned here still are to the projects I'm working on now. Some things never die, I guess.
It's odd, isn't it? Returning here after so long?

It's been about 4 years away for me. Coming back, seeing the old blue and grey... There's a certain nostalgia. It feels like a homecoming, despite the fact that I've been away now almost as long as I was ever here. I feel like I grew up here. It's odd - like a high school reunion where everyone is frozen in time, just as you remember them.

I do miss this old place. If you recognize me from the old days and you're reading this, hey there. I want you to know that I do think about you from time to time. We had good times, didn't we? I cut my teeth here on creative works. I learned how to interact online. I met Markiplier here once, back before he got big! It's a dinner party story I still tell from time to time. I wrote, a lot. I still do, sometimes. I miss working on bigger collaborative projects like the games we had here - so ambitious! No wonder they all fell apart.

Well, If you ever get the urge to reach out, catch up... Feel free to message me here, or hit up my discord (👉😎👉Twippit👈😎👈#9645) any time.

I hope I get to hear from you guys again. Stay safe out there.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#2020 Post by Kellard »

Twippit wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:31 am
alex3192 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 am Well, it's been 10 years since I joined this forum, and 4 years since I last did... well, anything here at all.

It's odd, isn't it? Returning here after so long?

It's been about 4 years away for me. Coming back, seeing the old blue and grey... There's a certain nostalgia. It feels like a homecoming, despite the fact that I've been away now almost as long as I was ever here. I feel like I grew up here. It's odd - like a high school reunion where everyone is frozen in time, just as you remember them.

I do miss this old place. If you recognize me from the old days and you're reading this, hey there. I want you to know that I do think about you from time to time. We had good times, didn't we? I cut my teeth here on creative works. I learned how to interact online. I met Markiplier here once, back before he got big! It's a dinner party story I still tell from time to time. I wrote, a lot. I still do, sometimes. I miss working on bigger collaborative projects like the games we had here - so ambitious! No wonder they all fell apart.

Well, If you ever get the urge to reach out, catch up... Feel free to message me here, or hit up my discord (👉😎👉Twippit👈😎👈#9645) any time.

I hope I get to hear from you guys again. Stay safe out there.
I changed my name and I wasn't that active back then so I don't know if you'd remember me at all (I was Tyten), but hey it's been a while. Nice to see you're still around.

Ravenous222
The Neobedouin Musician

#2021 Post by Ravenous222 »

Well my goodness, how did I end up on this side of the internet once again lol. It's been years since I first joined this forum, believe I joined in 2010 as I was exiting high school. Time certainly flies, as I will be closing in on 30 next month :shock: So much has happened this last decade and some change, and tonight I find myself reminiscing on simpler times not so long ago when the internet felt more like the open seas rather than a well-regulated highway restricting movement. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but these old forums have a hint of "the good old days" to them that I just cannot seem to let go of. I don't seem to see some of the old friends I have made on here posting as often, which is to be expected. Nothing stands the test of time after all haha. I don't know for certain if I will return to posting here or not, even if I do my career keeps me rather busy. I'm just getting over Covid for the second time and perhaps it's the brain fog but I find myself yearning for community and internet friendship like I knew years ago. I don't really know what else to say, other than browsing some of my old posts and messages here makes me cringe and laugh a bit at my younger self. Anyways all, we shall see what happens next. I hope you are all well and in good health. Cheers! :)

Edit: Also, if the community has a discord server or anything of the like I would love to join!
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.-Arjen Lucassen
One man's insanity is another man's reality.-Tim Burton

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#2022 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hi new old forum member.

Answering your question for what i know there are like 3 different discord servers. But i only know the invite of one (where i occasionally pop up):
https://discord.gg/2kinds
or
https://maeve.chat/
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

The Blue Fox
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Laura

#2023 Post by The Blue Fox »

Think I'd like to check out the Discord server myself.

PanClovek
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#2024 Post by PanClovek »

Well, I left some cringe posts here and there on this forum. :? I'm gonna probably go back to the habit of checking up on things once in a couple days and hopefully do better this time.
I ''came back'' to look up the roleplay section, but all the posts are pretty old. Despite that, I might post about looking for roleplay partners since it's always worth a shot, right?