Comic for April 26, 2023: Eyes Open

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

Re: Comic for April 26, 2023: Eyes Open

#16 Post by Tornir »

I'm pretty sure Nat has punched Zen in their mindscape. IIRC, it hurt, but didn't cause any damage.

Arctic Green
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#17 Post by Arctic Green »

Tornir wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:38 pm I'm pretty sure Nat has punched Zen in their mindscape. IIRC, it hurt, but didn't cause any damage.
If this were Erfworld... getting punched hard enough in the mindscape could kill... er, croak... someone.

Elio
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora,remi

#18 Post by Elio »

Those eyes,i seen them before ....

There the eyes of pure hatred for clovis, clovis going to be learning that natani just been upgraded for breaking the link that was in fact causing more harm than good, she found her true self now it time for :natani: to show WHY YOU DONT leave a assassin alive and close to you!

I predict natani going to take clovis's other eye on the dragon form and the break his link by showing just how much that necklace is in the wrong place and force feed to clovis, as to how i suspect that it going to be on fire and maybe poisoned

Kyrit
Templar

#19 Post by Kyrit »

I had a passing thought this morning. We know one thing giving Clovis the upper hand before was being able to hear everyone's thoughts. Natani has a lot of practice at this point of blocking their thoughts from being read over the mind link with Zen. It's possible that Clovis won't be able to read Natani's thoughts so easily. After all, doesn't seem like he heard the conversation going on between the two in their own consciousness. Might not be where things are going, but could be interesting to see

Drago_Whooves

#20 Post by Drago_Whooves »

Anyone else getting "I'm not afraid Crane" from Natani on that last panel?

flyineddy
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maddie

#21 Post by flyineddy »

Looking at the blue sparkles surrounding Natani on the bottom right of panel 3, I think Natani will continue where they left off on page 1201 and blast Clovis with some kind of magical attack. If so, then my next question would be where it would be aimed; at Clovis himself (Folf or Dragon?) or at the amulet? And to what effect?
~Eddy.

The Earth is round, just like a pancake.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#22 Post by Bellhead »

flyineddy wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:21 pm Looking at the blue sparkles surrounding Natani on the bottom right of panel 3, I think Natani will continue where they left off on page 1201 and blast Clovis with some kind of magical attack. If so, then my next question would be where it would be aimed; at Clovis himself (Folf or Dragon?) or at the amulet? And to what effect?
Ooh. That's a good point, I didn't see that. Looking at it now, it's definitely some kind of magic indication, but is that of Natani's soul returning? Or just plain old telekinesis?

But if it is a blast in the making... Clovis' Folf form doesn't have the injury, so it's likely hitting the other eye would have little more effect than ticking him off, if he can see through his Folf eyes. But was Natani within earshot when Raine saw that glowing thread? Would he know to aim for the amulet? Or would he just go for his heart?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

cGlenn

#23 Post by cGlenn »

"Surprise
Spoiler!
badwordshere
:twisted: !"

And I'm wondering what sort of power upgrade this generates because technically, she did a +1 of herself to herself.

whiskeyfur
Citizen

#24 Post by whiskeyfur »

Bellhead wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:43 am I was kinda hoping to see Natani coming back with some witty remark, like "I'm nobody's puppet".
Personally... I think that look says everything she needed to.

She's an assassin, in grabbing range of his amulet and his throat. And is a proficient mage, with that amulet being the biggest honkin' magic crystal she's ever going to get her paws on and is quite willing to burn out her magic to kill him...

This won't go well for him.
Elio wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:46 pm Those eyes,i seen them before ....

There the eyes of pure hatred for clovis, clovis going to be learning that natani just been upgraded for breaking the link that was in fact causing more harm than good, she found her true self now it time for :natani: to show WHY YOU DONT leave a assassin alive and close to you!

I predict natani going to take clovis's other eye on the dragon form and the break his link by showing just how much that necklace is in the wrong place and force feed to clovis, as to how i suspect that it going to be on fire and maybe poisoned
I'm looking forwards to her force feeding her fist down his throat. The smug little [censored] has had it coming for a long time.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#25 Post by Lief »

whiskeyfur wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:27 pm
Bellhead wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:43 am I was kinda hoping to see Natani coming back with some witty remark, like "I'm nobody's puppet".
Personally... I think that look says everything she needed to.

She's an assassin, in grabbing range of his amulet and his throat. And is a proficient mage, with that amulet being the biggest honkin' magic crystal she's ever going to get her paws on and is quite willing to burn out her magic to kill him...

This won't go well for him.
Elio wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:46 pm Those eyes,i seen them before ....

I'm looking forwards to her force feeding her fist down his throat. The smug little [censored] has had it coming for a long time.
I've merged your posts this time, but please try to avoid double-posting in the future.