Announcements about forum and website maintenance

Moderator: Moderators

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Website Update 2023-02-13

#1 Post by Turaiel »

Howdy everyone,

Tonight we changed out the backend software of the main Twokinds website. This will have resulted in links to some images on the site (except comics) breaking. I spent a good bit of time comparing the original site files to the new ones and I don't anticipate any issues. However, if you see something out of the ordinary, please respond to this thread.

Changes worthy of note:
  • Existing links to fanart images, social media teaser images, comic thumbnails, and sidebar graphics will no longer work. I'm not sure why anyone would want to link to these images, but there you go.
  • The RSS feed may now have HTML entities in certain fields and now display timestamps in UTC.
  • JSON files used by bots have the following changes:
    • Chapter names/numbers have been replaced by numeric chapter ids. These numbers will not necessarily match the chapter number.
    • HTML entities may be present in certain fields. Be sure to decode entities on any text fields you're using.
    • Page numbers will no longer appear on fillers. If you're tracking seen pages by page number, use the new "id" field instead.
    • Timestamps are now displayed in UTC.
    • Tags may be in a different order than before.
Thanks!
Website Administrator