Welcome to the Temp board

If you want to influence the new book, make your suggestions here.

Moderator: Moderators

TwoDuo
Location: Somewhere where there is very little light and an angry woman is yelling at me to stop playing D&

#106 Post by TwoDuo »

Ok I finally read 20 (or more) pages of this godforsaken topic and about the sex. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sex is fine I saw a F***in damn sex-ed video in 3rd grade!!!!!! *calms down head explodes "We can rebuild him we have the technology." w/ new head he comes back to comuter and contiues typing.* And little kids go to the little kids secion of whatever book store they go to and read captain underpants (which I find particularly funny) or sh-tuff about Barbie. Little kids just don't go to the manga and pick out a book. And if Tom labels if 2kinds it'll be on the top shelf and children won't reach it. Problem added then solved and questions have been raised 10fold probably.
Pie can be dangerous to you and other people's faces!

zahri akume

#107 Post by zahri akume »

is the book still being sold? T.T i looked it up on amazon but... T.T not there

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

#108 Post by Sage »

zahri akume wrote:is the book still being sold? T.T i looked it up on amazon but... T.T not there
It hasnt even been made yet- you can bet that when it has- there will be a big announcement about it. Tom is formatting it and fixing up some of the comics now. It might be the year 2008 before you even hear about a book release.

Paopu

#109 Post by Paopu »

Tom, just wondered if you had an editor (no I'm not suggesting anything just an honest question) because I think it would completely flourish to have another set of eyes looking for spelling mistakes and such. For extra clean up since that's what you're doing in the first place.

Tom
The Artist

#110 Post by Tom »

Paopu wrote:Tom, just wondered if you had an editor (no I'm not suggesting anything just an honest question) because I think it would completely flourish to have another set of eyes looking for spelling mistakes and such. For extra clean up since that's what you're doing in the first place.
I don't have an editor, but I do pass most of them through Sage, who provides an extra set of eyes. He's not specifically looking for spelling mistakes, but I suppose it does help. He's caught a few glaring errors now and then. Once I get the pages finished, I'll have the draft scanned through by other people, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

#111 Post by Sage »

<_< i was supposed to look for spell errors? Thats like- handing a monkey a banana and telling him not to eat it-- no wait - its nothing like that at all... Im not sure what its like- i just point out anatomy and perspective issues- if there were spelling errors- i missed em :P Get Chibi, shes good at that...

Paopu

#112 Post by Paopu »

Sage wrote:<_< i was supposed to look for spell errors? Thats like- handing a monkey a banana and telling him not to eat it-- no wait - its nothing like that at all... Im not sure what its like- i just point out anatomy and perspective issues- if there were spelling errors- i missed em :P Get Chibi, shes good at that...
Lol, Sage you made me giggle. You meant to say "monkey" I believe but you said "money". Ah, I sense irony. XD

Sage
He Who Makes Catgirls

#113 Post by Sage »

Paopu wrote:
Sage wrote:<_< i was supposed to look for spell errors? Thats like- handing a monkey a banana and telling him not to eat it-- no wait - its nothing like that at all... Im not sure what its like- i just point out anatomy and perspective issues- if there were spelling errors- i missed em :P Get Chibi, shes good at that...
Lol, Sage you made me giggle. You meant to say "monkey" I believe but you said "money". Ah, I sense irony. XD
I dont know what your talking about- clearly I said Monkey :roll:

Fatalcrash
Master
Location: Singapore, which contrary to popular belief is not actually part of China.

#114 Post by Fatalcrash »

Oh my god, Sage cheated! Darn mods! [waves fist]

Anyway, there are some mistakes that slip through once in a while, but most of them are simple.

Also, Sage! You basically just tell Tom his drawing sucks? I mean, you nitpick on his drawings? Ah well, it isn't like you don't do it to every thread in the art board.

"The worst perdition known to man is that which is self-imposed."
--Captain Dylan Rhys

Garrett
Grand Templar

#115 Post by Garrett »

God, when this book is released, I'll be the first to buy it. I'll camp outside three bookstores AT ONCE for THREE WEEKS if I have to!

...TOM HURRY IT UP

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#116 Post by CrRAR »

Adjutant Reflex wrote:God, when this book is released, I'll be the first to buy it. I'll camp outside three bookstores AT ONCE for THREE WEEKS if I have to!

...TOM HURRY IT UP
Hey,
Great things take time! Tom is working as hard as possible to get it done as soon as possible. He juggling quite a bit...

It'll get done...be patient.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Garrett
Grand Templar

#117 Post by Garrett »

Alright, alright, I'll try...

...meh...meeeehhh...MEHHHHH...*fidgets*...*twitch*...*SPASM*

Oh my god, I'm so bored! I'M SO BORED! SOMEBODY HELP ME!
I'm back

Garrett
Grand Templar

#118 Post by Garrett »

Awww, I killed it:(

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#119 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Adjutant Reflex wrote:God, when this book is released, I'll be the first to buy it. I'll camp outside three bookstores AT ONCE for THREE WEEKS if I have to!

...TOM HURRY IT UP
I know some one has told you by now, but incase they didn't the book MIGHT only be avaliable online.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

Darius
Citizen

#120 Post by Darius »

It will grace ebay eventually, given enough time.
If I am to be cast in the role of the villain, my dear, I would be a fool to give up my advantage.