What if Thomas Fischbach dies?

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

mongoosemazanec
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

What if Thomas Fischbach dies?

#1 Post by mongoosemazanec »

Ever since Albert Temple passed on this has been a fear of mine when I like a new webcomic.
Is there any provision for continuing the comic in this event?
SHARKS (crossed out) MONGEESE (sic) WITH FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: What if Thomas Fischbach dies?

#2 Post by Turaiel »

Last I heard (which was many years ago), a final filler will be posted explaining the remainder of the story. The comic will probably not continue.

But let's not tempt fate :)
Website Administrator

6Kyojin4
Fav. Twokinds Character: Trace, Flora

#3 Post by 6Kyojin4 »

mongoosemazanec wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:32 pm Ever since Albert Temple passed on this has been a fear of mine when I like a new webcomic.
I hope that Thomas has at least a roadmap or outline of the ending, as much as I like the comic I don't want the story protracted over another 20 years. I would hate for the comic to end up like 'Berserk' with its production and release schedule becoming so protracted the creator dies before a proper conclusion to the story is written. This will leave most reader glad about the journey they were taken on, but unsatisfied that one of the most parts of any story a 'conclusion' is never reached.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Turaiel »

6Kyojin4 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:45 pm
mongoosemazanec wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:32 pm Ever since Albert Temple passed on this has been a fear of mine when I like a new webcomic.
I hope that Thomas has at least a roadmap or outline of the ending, as much as I like the comic I don't want the story protracted over another 20 years. I would hate for the comic to end up like 'Berserk' with its production and release schedule becoming so protracted the creator dies before a proper conclusion to the story is written. This will leave most reader glad about the journey they were taken on, but unsatisfied that one of the most parts of any story a 'conclusion' is never reached.
Hello and welcome to the forums! Please take a moment to review our rules, especially rule 15 with respect to posting on very old threads.

Thread locked.
Website Administrator