Comic for August 27, 2022: Little Trouble

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Comic for August 27, 2022: Little Trouble

#1 Post by Technic[Bot] »

So Maeve side plot is going somewhere this chapter.

Also love Keiren choice of reading.

Yes title is the same as previous pages :trace:
Last edited by Hayate on Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed incorrect title
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Thomas Rot
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: The villager on page 224

Re: Comic for August 27, 2022: Traditional Diplomacy

#2 Post by Thomas Rot »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:20 am Yes title is the same as previous pages :trace:
He’s changed it!

First things first, sad Maeve is sad.

I wonder how long Tom has been wanting to reference the Patreonverse snow leopard village tail incident.

MaverickMopete
Citizen

#3 Post by MaverickMopete »

"Little problem" my tail!

This is a catastrophe of dragon-level proportions!

RESOLVE IT IMMEDIATELY.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4 Post by Bellhead »

Yes, because misspelling your own sign is definitely the embodiment of honor, diligence and discipline among the Guard. :roll: At least Maeve knew where to go when something bad happened...

Also, first time we've seen Alice without her armor. It seems tunics are common here...
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:20 am Also love Keiren choice of reading.
Thomas Rot wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:38 am I wonder how long Tom has been wanting to reference the Patreonverse snow leopard village tail incident.
I'm either tired, blind, or my monitor just isn't up to snuff. Can someone fill me in?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

MaverickMopete
Citizen

#5 Post by MaverickMopete »

Bellhead wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:51 am I'm either tired, blind, or my monitor just isn't up to snuff. Can someone fill me in?
The book is entitled “Book ‘Em”!

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#6 Post by Tornir »

MaverickMopete wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:52 am The book is entitled “Book ‘Em”!
I wonder if the author is Danny Williams?

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#7 Post by IHeartMaeve »

I see Maeve is back!

But she don't look too happy... I blame her momma being taken from her as a result of a mix-up.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#8 Post by Tornir »

I'm a little concerned the guard see Maeve as a problem.
Everyone in Edinmere knows Adira has a daughter. The order to bring her in for questioning would have come from someone in the chain of command, so Alice and Kei should be aware she's on her own, if they didn't actually order it...
Unless the people who took her weren't the town guard.

If the wolves have any more plans, an unsupervised riftwall would make a useful sally port/escape route.
After all, we've seen no proof yet that Clovis is dead

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:28 pm I see Maeve is back!

But she don't look too happy... I blame her momma being taken from her as a result of a mix-up.
I agree. I don't like this one bit. She must have gone to the Edinmere Guards for help getting her mother back. I have a suspicion that the guards who accosted Adira were Templar.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#10 Post by Eclipse »

Tornir wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:03 pm I'm a little concerned the guard see Maeve as a problem.
Everyone in Edinmere knows Adira has a daughter. The order to bring her in for questioning would have come from someone in the chain of command, so Alice and Kei should be aware she's on her own, if they didn't actually order it...
Unless the people who took her weren't the town guard.

If the wolves have any more plans, an unsupervised riftwall would make a useful sally port/escape route.
After all, we've seen no proof yet that Clovis is dead
It probably was the wolves and that's probably what the "problem" is. Maeve told them Adira was arrested but no one in the guard actually ordered her arrest. The problem would be less about Maeve and more about figuring out where the order came from.

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

Re: Comic for August 27, 2022: Little Trouble

#11 Post by JohnTheWysard »

I blame whoever trained Lt. Reed. Any Guardsman should be able to detect when he's being tailed, and how to shake a tail.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#12 Post by Bellhead »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:22 pm I blame whoever trained Lt. Reed. Any Guardsman should be able to detect when he's being tailed, and how to shake a tail.
To be fair, I'm sure she did. But what honorable town guard would leave a scared child alone, with everything that's going on right now?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#13 Post by Warrl »

Bellhead wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:51 am Yes, because misspelling your own sign is definitely the embodiment of honor, diligence and discipline among the Guard.
They contracted out the sign-making, but didn't get quite enough detail in the contract and there wasn't money in the budget to get the sign redone.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Warrl »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:22 pm I blame whoever trained Lt. Reed. Any Guardsman should be able to detect when he's being tailed, and how to shake a tail.

SilentYay
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Lady Nora

#15 Post by SilentYay »

Ok, I'm sure this goes without saying, but even sad and scared, Maeve is absolutely adorable!