Power Rangers: Mekkan's Mystics

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

Re: Power Rangers: Mekkan's Mystics

#16 Post by IHeartMaeve »

(Break)

BRING! BRING! The next morning, Sean was awakened by his Morpher's phone mode, prompting him to wake up and grab the device.
      "Yeah?" he asked.
      "Sean," Nora explained, "a large mysterious object just appeared in the sky. It's coming in fast, so get here quick."
      "Where's it set to land?" Sean inquired.
      "Edinmire," Nora replied. "But I'm afraid the Templar might get to it first and use it against Lyn'knoll, so you should still hurry."
      "Fair enough," Sean huffed. "Be right there!"
      With that, he closed the phone and hurried to Nina's room.
      "Sis, wake up!" he called. "Urgent business at the Root Core."
      "I'm up," Nina replied, getting up. "What's the problem?"
      "Unidentified flying object approaching Edinmire," Sean explained. "Come on, hurry!"
      "Okay," Nina sighed, pulling on her casual blue dress and grabbing her Morpher. "Let's move!"
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#17 Post by IHeartMaeve »

(Break)

"Mystic Force!" the adoptive siblings called, running through the rune circles projected by their Morphers.
      BRING! As soon as they had morphed, Sean started getting a call, so he collapsed the device into phone mode and held it up.
      "Yeah?" he asked.
      "Sean, we're near your location," Cass explained. "And we can see the UFO now. Should we meet you in the sky?"
      "Sure," Sean replied. "See you there."
      With that, he ended the call and reopened the wand form, dialing the code "129" into the device alongside Nina.
      "Summon Mystic Racers!" the two Rangers announced.
      "Galwit Mysto Aerotan!" the Morphers announced, firing a beam that quickly took the form of aerodynamic bikes with no tires, which the Red and Blue Rangers hopped onto, revving them up and taking to the air.
      "There they are!" Cass announced as the two groups met up just above the forest canopy.
      "Yeah," Sean replied. "So how do you suppose we do this?"
      "Nora gave us a spell that may be useful," Brock explained. "Levitatus Milanda. It's a levitation spell."
      "Guess it's worth a shot," Sean replied as they got to within range of the falling object.
      It was a large object resembling a giant disc, with large rectangular areas on the back, almost like fire propulsion engines.
      "It's now or never," Sean muttered, pulling out his Morpher. "Levitatus Milanda!"
      With that, an oscillating hum came droning through the air, and the object began to slow its fall a bit.
      "It's coming in too fast!" Sean warned. "Everyone, you cast the spell too! It might boost the power of the one spell!"
      "Right!" the other Rangers called, deploying their Morphers and pointing them at the UFO. "Levitatus Milanda!"
      With that, the droning noise increased in volume, and the object gradually slowed to the point of nonlethality.
      "Whew," Sean huffed. "That went better than I imagined. Let's set it down."
      "Hey, what's that?" Clemont asked as a bolt of light entered the craft.
      "I don't know," Sean replied. "But I don't like the look of it. We'll have to set it down and check it out."
      "Right," Cass replied. "Let's do it!"
      With this, the Rangers dipped their Mystic Racers toward the ground, bringing the saucer to the ground level and setting it down.
      "Now let's check out that light that went in," Sean sighed.
      "You mean the one that's coming out?" Nina asked.
      "WHAT?!" Sean cried, looking toward the saucer as the light shot out of it and hit the ground.
      "This can't be good," Cass remarked.
      "No, it cannot," Sean replied. "Let's check it out."
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#18 Post by IHeartMaeve »

(Break)

"So, how do you wanna approach getting in undetected?" Clemont asked as the now-unmorphed Rangers followed a hooded figure that had emerged from the energy bolt.
      "Good question," Sean replied, opening his Morpher. "I honestly don't know, but I know someone who might have a useful spell."
      "Whatcha need, Sean?" Nora asked.
      "I need you to check the spellbooks for anything that cold be useful as a disguise spell," Sean explained. "We're gonna try to infiltrate the Templar fortress again."
      "I have a better idea," the dragon replied. "Try Filtrus Perceptium. It's a spell that can make people forget who they're talking to, not remember talking to the caster, even think that you're a ghost or something. It can even discriminate who it affects, so allies won't be affected by the visual change!"
      "That sounds useful," Sean replied. "Thanks."
      "No prob. Good luck."
      "Okay," Sean huffed, ending the call and opening the Morpher into its wand form. "Everyone hold still. Filtrus Perceptium!"
      With that, a bright flash engulfed the teens, but with no obvious effect.
      "What was that?" Cass asked.
      "A perception filtering spell," Sean explained. "Nora advised it as a disguise, as it can apparently minimize our chances of being recognized with minimal spell difficulty."
      "That works," Clemont mused.
      "Great," Brock replied.
      "Okay," Sean muttered. "Let's move!"
      "Hey! You!" called a voice behind the group.
      "Oh dear," Nina muttered, turning around. "Who's this?"
      "I am Jaxon," explained the approaching figure as he finally arrived. "And someone has kidnapped my sister."
      "Really?" Sean replied, looking over the figure. He was a young man, physically equivalent to a twenty-year-old, with catlike ears and tail, but a more humanoid face.
      "Well," Cass mused, "he's no Keidran. That's for sure."
      "Can you pay attention?!" Jaxon replied. "Some nutcase with two eye colors took my sister! You are following him, and I want to know why!"
      "Settle down, sir," Brock warned. "We're after this guy because he attacked a mysterious airship. We just want to apprehend him before he does anything substantially detrimental to either population."
      "Likely story," the alien figure replied. "I think you're just following him to join his little group."
      "Isn't there any way you'll trust us?" Sean asked.
      "Not unless you happen to be Power Rangers," the man who'd introduced himself as Jaxon replied.
      "Should we reveal ourselves?" Nina whispered.
      "What do you mean?" Jaxon replied, before realizing what Nina meant. "Oh my god, you're Power Rangers?! Why didn't you say so?!"
      "We weren't supposed to," Sean confessed with a shrug. "But you forced our hand, so..."
      "Well then," Jaxon replied, "go right on ahead. I'm counting on you."
      "Don't worry," Sean replied. "We won't let you down."