Comic for August 13, 2022: Off-Duty Accounts

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Comic for August 13, 2022: Off-Duty Accounts

#1 Post by Bellhead »

Ah yes. Off-Duty. Rather inopportune time for that... But hey, at least they enjoyed themselves... :wink: :heart:

I figured they'd find some way to surpress her magic... I guess she's had some physical enhancements done. I mean, it would make sense, what with her affiliation..
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Talancir
New Citizen

Re: Comic for August 13, 2022: Off-Duty Accounts

#2 Post by Talancir »

The thing is, if they went all the way, will she now be pregnant and we'll have two expecting tigers, now?
Non nobis, Domine. Non nobis sed nomini tuo de gloriam.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#3 Post by Neutral Smith »

Some good diplomacy without pants.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#4 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Talancir wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:53 pm The thing is, if they went all the way, will she now be pregnant and we'll have two expecting tigers, now?
Well, three if you count Flora. But yes, two expecting hybrids. (It all depends on how you count.)

Anyhoo, I don't know what about this page is making me laugh so hard. But at least Tom is uploading a bit more frequently now. Let's hope that stays a thing.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#5 Post by Hulk10 »

Therie seemed happy.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#6 Post by tony1695 »

Off duty, but on the job it seems.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Dreamfox
Citizen

#7 Post by Dreamfox »

Talancir wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:53 pm The thing is, if they went all the way, will she now be pregnant and we'll have two expecting tigers, now?
Unless the world is completely misinformed, no. Common knowledge says that humans and Keidrans can not normally interbreed.
As for Trace and Flora, I might remember this wrong, but that was because of the subtleseed they were slipped.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#8 Post by Eclipse »

Knew it, Daniels isn't wearing pants because of Therie. So that pairing is officially canon.

Also, I mentioned this on the last page but no one responded, I think there's a very good chance Sarah flew off towards the Estate to find Reni. The way she was fangirling towards Reni in Ch. 18 she'd follow her around like a lost puppy. Might be for the best anyway, better stalking Reni than burning everything to a crisp or rotting in a prison cell.
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:09 pm
Well, three if you count Flora. But yes, two expecting hybrids. (It all depends on how you count.)
I think everyone is counting Flora, that's not the third that's questionable. It's Flora, Therie, and who?

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#9 Post by tony1695 »

Eclipse wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:02 pm
I think everyone is counting Flora, that's not the third that's questionable. It's Flora, Therie, and who?
People are assuming that the Matriarch is also pregnant, going off how big her belly is. Never mind that Tiger Keidran see big and chunky as a sign of affluence and power (or was it just being physically attractive), so it could just be that.
Also, we cant even be sure that Therie can get pregnant, that would depend on how recently she had her last, ahem, heat.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Titanium Dragon
Traveler

#10 Post by Titanium Dragon »

There's non-canon art of those two having kids. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what's going to happen there.

Corwyn_Ulhar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#11 Post by Corwyn_Ulhar »

Dreamfox wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:47 pm
Unless the world is completely misinformed, no. Common knowledge says that humans and Keidrans can not normally interbreed.
As for Trace and Flora, I might remember this wrong, but that was because of the subtleseed they were slipped.
Yes, the world IS completely misinformed. Recall that Ephemural, God of the Keidren, is now mostly unable to influence the world; however, he has one move to make, which is to once again allow human/keidren hybrids to exist (which it's implied that he's been actively preventing), and Trace and Flora's baby is among the very first of that race to exist.

It's kind of impossible to NOT be misinformed when a freaking GOD is actively preventing conceptions which could prove otherwise.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#12 Post by Eclipse »

tony1695 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:13 pm
People are assuming that the Matriarch is also pregnant, going off how big her belly is. Never mind that Tiger Keidran see big and chunky as a sign of affluence and power (or was it just being physically attractive), so it could just be that.
Also, we cant even be sure that Therie can get pregnant, that would depend on how recently she had her last, ahem, heat.
Yeah, I don't think Dahlia is pregnant, I think she's just heavier because of her affluence in the Tiger Keidran tribe.

It's all speculation with Therie, but the way this comic is I could see Daniels and Therie's "diplomatic meeting" putting a baby hybrid in Therie's belly.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#13 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:32 pm
Yeah, I don't think Dahlia is pregnant, I think she's just heavier because of her affluence in the Tiger Keidran tribe.

It's all speculation with Therie, but the way this comic is I could see Daniels and Therie's "diplomatic meeting" putting a baby hybrid in Therie's belly.
Didn't Tom confirm that Dahlia is just heavy.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#14 Post by Eclipse »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:33 am
Eclipse wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:32 pm

Didn't Tom confirm that Dahlia is just heavy.
IDK, I don't follow Tom. Did you see him confirm that? If so, please share with the class!

Dreamfox
Citizen

#15 Post by Dreamfox »

Corwyn_Ulhar wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:31 pm
Dreamfox wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:47 pm
Yes, the world IS completely misinformed. Recall that Ephemural, God of the Keidren, is now mostly unable to influence the world; however, he has one move to make, which is to once again allow human/keidren hybrids to exist (which it's implied that he's been actively preventing), and Trace and Flora's baby is among the very first of that race to exist.
It's kind of impossible to NOT be misinformed when a freaking GOD is actively preventing conceptions which could prove otherwise.
I must admit that I read that differently. Oh, well, we'll see :)