Snow Leopard Keidran numbers

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Snow Leopard Keidran numbers

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

I wonder how many Snow Leopard Keidran there are in canon. I imagine that in the comic there are probably at least 200 of them.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Snow Leopard Keidran numbers

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Oh, I'm sure their overall population numbers well into the ten-thousands. Keep in mind, we've only seen two, but we've also not seen winter, nor have we seen the northern half of the continent. Snow leopards are a cold-weather animal, so I'd wager that we'd see more of them if either team went up to, say, the village of Snowshill at the northwest corner of the continent, we'd see entire villages of them.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Snow Leopard Keidran numbers

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Bellhead wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:36 am Oh, I'm sure their overall population numbers well into the ten-thousands. Keep in mind, we've only seen two, but we've also not seen winter, nor have we seen the northern half of the continent. Snow leopards are a cold-weather animal, so I'd wager that we'd see more of them if either team went up to, say, the village of Snowshill at the northwest corner of the continent, we'd see entire villages of them.
I hope so. Their territory would also be a great place for a boreal forest like the ones Siberian Tigers live in. And a boreal forest or Taiga would be a great place for another Tiger tribe.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.