Comic for February 27, 2022: Soul Catcher

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Comic for February 27, 2022: Soul Catcher

#31 Post by Bellhead »

Personally, I feel that multiple souls would inherently create multiple personalities, but not necessarily vice-versa.

That said... Given what we know of Maren, and Saria, and all the hints we've gotten through various canon lore and in-comic interactions, I'd wager that neither of them would be comfortable sharing a body without consent, and I remain quite convinced that Saria is only here to foil Detritus, and stop the plan. I wouldn't doubt her soul had lingered for long enough before this event to see that Trace was trying to stop it, and I'd bet that would give her one hell of a courage boost.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#32 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:27 pm Personally, I feel that multiple souls would inherently create multiple personalities, but not necessarily vice-versa.

That said... Given what we know of Maren, and Saria, and all the hints we've gotten through various canon lore and in-comic interactions, I'd wager that neither of them would be comfortable sharing a body without consent, and I remain quite convinced that Saria is only here to foil Detritus, and stop the plan. I wouldn't doubt her soul had lingered for long enough before this event to see that Trace was trying to stop it, and I'd bet that would give her one hell of a courage boost.
That is true i doubt Saria will do much more than help Maren, chastize Trace and Detritus for becoming a monster and then will go back to the afterlife. Her story is finished but that cameo would be nice.

Alternatively she could only interact with Maren ande leave without saying a word
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#33 Post by Bellhead »

Ooh.. I kinda like that idea. She has the character, and the design, to communicate pretty much everything she'd feel in this situation with just facial expressions, directed and their intended targets.

I could definitely see her glancing at Maren, then scowling at Detritus, smiling lovingly at Rose, and smiling sadly with tears at Trace and Flora as she fades. Knowing how well Tom would draw a scene like that, I could definitely see something like that happening.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#34 Post by Warrl »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:47 am Ooh.. I kinda like that idea. She has the character, and the design, to communicate pretty much everything she'd feel in this situation with just facial expressions, directed and their intended targets.

I could definitely see her glancing at Maren, then scowling at Detritus, smiling lovingly at Rose, and smiling sadly with tears at Trace and Flora as she fades. Knowing how well Tom would draw a scene like that, I could definitely see something like that happening.
With her arms around Trace and Flora.