Fortnite Battle Royale/Save the World

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

GioeleST
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Willow

Fortnite Battle Royale/Save the World

#1 Post by GioeleST »

With the release of the third chapter they have added so many things that we do not understand anything anymore, plus we are about to see The Seven and the Imaginary Order collide face to face, so that delirium happens.

I think that on Save the World they have to put more different events from those of the past years, add new characters or in general try to raise it, however it remains a very nice game to play with your friends helping each other or to meet new people online and I hope that Epic Games give it a little more importance.
πŸ‘

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Fortnite Battle Royale/Save the World

#2 Post by Insomniac »

I enjoy the battle royale, which is weird for me lol. My fiance got me into it fairly recently, but I've looked into the plot and love it. Plus when we played yesterday we noticed the bows had been readded, which made her flip right out with glee because she's REALLY good with the bow and of course as an arsonist loves the fire bow, and I've come to adore the stink bow. As for save the world...Eh, not so into that. SHE has played it a LOT, but it's just not for me. I've also found that I'm MUCH better at a distance, particularly with a bow or sniper rifle, than I am up close, and I WISH they'd bring back the no building mode that's well before my time, because not only do I suck at building, but up against sweaty kids who don't I fail, period.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#3 Post by GioeleST »

I also really like the fact that they reintroduced the bows, both because they are cool and strong, but also because we needed a ranged weapon that did at least 100+ body damage, not like the new sniper they introduced in this one. season; one thing I don't understand about bows right now is the spawn rate, you can find them everywhere, especially in the drop on the ground, in my opinion they should decrease it: my favorite bow is the explosive one.
Since I stick to moderate matchmaking, I don't have big problems with tryharders, but still they are very annoying, I can't stand them.
Regarding the modes, I sincerely hope that they will reintroduce modes like "50v50", "the food war" or the "20v20v20v20v20", historical modes of Fortnite.
Personally I love Save the World, but I also understand that there are a lot of people who don't like it, in fact it's not having big improvements lately, except for the gain of the Exp for the Battle Pass after a completed mission.
πŸ‘

GioeleST
New Citizen

#4 Post by GioeleST »

Yesterday they added something to Save the World that I never expected: animals. All the animals added to the Battle Royale from season 6 chapter 2 onwards, so the raptors too. I think it's one of the most unexpected things they could ever add and I like it a lot, plus I think they give the game more of the zombie apocalypse theme, with animals roaming around the city; they are also very useful for the fact that when you kill them they will drop the meat with which you can heal yourself in the most difficult moments. I must say that they are a bit buggy but they will certainly fix them in the future, I hope. :D
πŸ‘

GioeleST
New Citizen

#5 Post by GioeleST »

Attention, aggressive chickens! This mini update is really weird but fun at the same time.
πŸ‘

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#6 Post by Insomniac »

GioeleST wrote: ↑Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:38 pm Attention, aggressive chickens! This mini update is really weird but fun at the same time.
My fiance made a clucky wucky during it :D
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#7 Post by GioeleST »

were they like 7 chicken only in that area wth?! πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#8 Post by Insomniac »

GioeleST wrote: ↑Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:20 pm were they like 7 chicken only in that area wth?! :mrgreen:
Well, we'd just landed and there were enough to make her run lol. Which is funny as hell because they only do one damage per peck, but we later saw one 1v1 a boar so.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#9 Post by GioeleST »

Even if they did 1 damage, they put a lot of anxiety on me, especially if they attacked me in groups. The funniest thing about that week is that if you had an angry chicken in your hands you could have it fight another chicken or even use it as a "weapon" if you can define it that way. I hope they put them back in the future.
However, her reaction was fantastic! πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#10 Post by Insomniac »

GioeleST wrote: ↑Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:24 pm Even if they did 1 damage, they put a lot of anxiety on me, especially if they attacked me in groups. The funniest thing about that week is that if you had an angry chicken in your hands you could have it fight another chicken or even use it as a "weapon" if you can define it that way. I hope they put them back in the future.
However, her reaction was fantastic! πŸ˜‚
Such glorious panic lol. Meanwhile, Epic raised 36 million for Ukrainian humanitarian aid in the first 24 hours and I'm proud to have contributed to it.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#11 Post by GioeleST »

I believe that with this Epic Games will contribute a lot to saving lives in Ukraine; I couldn't have chosen a better time to shop. I'm curious to know how many they will collect in a week.
πŸ‘

GioeleST
New Citizen

#12 Post by GioeleST »

Season 2 of chapter 3 is finally out and, despite it being as we thought it was, we were amazed: everything we had seen in the game files (tanks, sprint, climbing, an additional shield to the classic one , new machine modifications, thermal assault and more) has been implemented in game and from what we saw in the trailer, even more stuff will come into the game than we already have (armored battle bus with drivable turret, old weapons, such as the drum pistol or heavy sniper, and new weapons, such as a new shotgun, and jetpacks).
The map has been turned upside down by the war: foundation statue destroyed, then conquered by the OI, airships in the sky and OI bases scattered throughout the area within the red circle; The Seven have lost many territories and have been forced to retreat to the edges of the map.
I believe the season could not have started well with OI disabling the ability to collect materials, so we are no longer allowed to build, for 9 days; I think I enjoy them to the fullest, without seeing someone doing the Eifel Tower as soon as they are shot.
I'm sorry the klombos have been removed, they were nice and very useful: we hope they will put them back in the future.
I think this season is going to go for the better as we progress through the weeks, I can't wait to get to the final event.
Which side are you on: the Imaginary Order or The Resistance of the Seven?
πŸ‘

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#13 Post by Insomniac »

GioeleST wrote: ↑Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:40 pm Season 2 of chapter 3 is finally out and, despite it being as we thought it was, we were amazed: everything we had seen in the game files (tanks, sprint, climbing, an additional shield to the classic one , new machine modifications, thermal assault and more) has been implemented in game and from what we saw in the trailer, even more stuff will come into the game than we already have (armored battle bus with drivable turret, old weapons, such as the drum pistol or heavy sniper, and new weapons, such as a new shotgun, and jetpacks).
The map has been turned upside down by the war: foundation statue destroyed, then conquered by the OI, airships in the sky and OI bases scattered throughout the area within the red circle; The Seven have lost many territories and have been forced to retreat to the edges of the map.
I believe the season could not have started well with OI disabling the ability to collect materials, so we are no longer allowed to build, for 9 days; I think I enjoy them to the fullest, without seeing someone doing the Eifel Tower as soon as they are shot.
I'm sorry the klombos have been removed, they were nice and very useful: we hope they will put them back in the future.
I think this season is going to go for the better as we progress through the weeks, I can't wait to get to the final event.
Which side are you on: the Imaginary Order or The Resistance of the Seven?
Well The Rock is the Foundation, so naturally I'm with the Seven lol. I'm REALLY enjoying the lack of building. The thermal scoped AR is my JAM, and I'm looking forward to trying out the drivable battle bus. Doing creative with the fiance tonight though.

GioeleST
New Citizen

#14 Post by GioeleST »

I'm with The Seven too, of course. The Armed Battle Buses are the same as the tank, but they're cooler, the more they put them right away so it's even better; I can't wait for the jetpacks to come back, I saw that they have made some changes to them and they are now more OPs than before and I like the fact that they have not changed their original design. Have fun with your fiance. :mrgreen: πŸ‘
πŸ‘