Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Joachim de Toul
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kathrin

Hello !

#1 Post by Joachim de Toul »

Hello everyone ! :D

Obviously I'm new here. I am Joachim, and I really love Twokinds, my best discovery (by far) on the internet. Yes, after 4 years, I said it !
It's the first time I get on a forum, I hope (and think) it will be nice.
I apologize in advance for the possible mistakes in english, I live in France :wink: .
I don't know if I'll be very active, but I will try my best.
:kathrin: is love ; :kathrin: is life !

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Hello !

#2 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Hello! This quaint phpBB corner of the internet salutes you!

Don't worry English is not my first language either and we all can understand each other!

Just do not drink the water, I have heard bad things.

Happy Foruming!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3 Post by Bellhead »

Bonjour, et bienvenue! ... Sorry, my high school French is a bit rusty.

In contrast to most modern social platforms, phpBB (the forum is based on it) is clunky in comparison, but encourages longer, thought-out discussions compared to... say.. Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and we'll be happy to answer. As best we can, anyway. And yeah, don't worry about language mistakes. Long as the meaning gets across, we'll be fine.

Only four years ago, eh? Noob. 8) Sorry, I had to. That said, we're not as active as we once were, but we always welcome new faces!

Oh, last thing. Don't drink the water here. Don't bother asking why, we don't know. Just... don't. :oops:

Happy foruming, glad to have you here!
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Joachim de Toul
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kathrin

#4 Post by Joachim de Toul »

Thank you very much for welcoming me ! :grin:
I really feel this is a nice place.
And your're right of course, as long as we can understand each other, it's all that matters :) .
I will be happy to discuss about Twokinds with other fans, because I'm really boring my parents with it. :roll: Tough my mother does like the art. |D
Yeah I'm kinda a noob :wink: but in my defense, I did not even have my own phone before that time, and I discovered the comic totally by chance. If I knew before... :kathrin:

I agree with you about Twitter and the others, they are badly toxic and brainless, thus I don't have any social media like that. I don't need them anyway, I'll be better with you guys ! :heart:

Not to drink the water here, hm? Plumbing problems, maybe... S:P Alright, do you have apple juice, then? Or tea? Or... nevermind.

Thank you again, I'm glad to finally be here!
:kathrin: is love ; :kathrin: is life !