Anouncing... TWOKINDS THE ANIMATION!

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Nononjakuzure
Fav. Twokinds Character: Trace

Anouncing... TWOKINDS THE ANIMATION!

#1 Post by Nononjakuzure »

I was thinking a lot last night and had the idea. Twokinds should be animated! Think about it, its perfect.

I just need an animatopr and people willing to lend their voice for the characters. If your interested send me a PM.

Guys I think we can do something great here. Lets get crakin!

:keith:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Anouncing... TWOKINDS THE ANIMATION!

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Word to the wise, manage your expectations. This sort of thing has been attempted COUNTLESS times over the years. Usually, they end with lack of voice actors and animators. The longest one I can remember ran a length of almost 2 minutes, if I remember... It was more of a voiced comic than an animation, and we struggled with finding voice actors for even that much.

For what it's worth, I can do half-decent sound mixing, and I would be willing to voice a character or two if necessary.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

#3 Post by Cosmacelf »

I can voice Mrs Nibbly! Right, the end result will be disappointing without talented voice actors, and the strip has a large cast. You’d also need to rewrite the strips since there is way too much talking for animation. And then the animation itself takes a huge amount of work and requires a very talented artist/animator. Take a look at the rest of the Picarto.tv streams to realize that Tom’s drawing ability is head and shoulders above everyone else.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

Please avoid necroposting on old, dead threads. The OP hasn’t been on since making this post. Topic locked.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--