Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

AnApocalypticLime
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: "Madness" Madelyn

How did I get here?

#1 Post by AnApocalypticLime »

[HEADS UP]
Unlike my other posts (which as of right now is 1) this one will probably have more grammatical errors and more lapses between ideas because I'm tired but the only good idea I'll have for the rest of the night is that since I'm tired I'll probably open up more as I lose more and more common sense with each passing minute and you'll see a somewhat more realistic approach about who I am and such matters

Things About Me?
  • sorry if I just send huge responses, my tendency to rant and my writing style go hand-in-hand
  • Favorite Color: Lt blue - Cyan
  • Twokinds was the first Webcomic I ever read
  • This is the first forum I've ever made an account for
  • Favorite TK ship: Trace x Flora, don't blame me, blame Tom for making their interactions so cute.
  • Have a swearing habit but I try my best not to on here
  • extremely new to forums in general so sorry if my formatting is bland
  • current musical phase a little bit of Vocaloid, 1 punk-rock band, lots of RWBY, and RvB soundtrack songs
  • Weeb
Am tired. won't write more. doubt that anyone would do this but because I'd rather just submit this now while I am still tire If you have any unfulfilled desires for knowledge about me just ask me through DM or respond to this Topic and I'll tell you pretty much anything I'm comfortable with
Wow these things are way harder to come up with than you'd think. Or is that just me?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: How did I get here?

#2 Post by Bellhead »

Your formatting is fine. Better than most, actually...

And about the swearing, just follow the forum rules and you'll be fine. There's a swear filter, anyway

Oh, and feel free to rant. It not uncommon. There's a whole board for it. :roll: :P
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#3 Post by Turaiel »

Now you've got my attention.
What's your favorite anime and who is best Vocaloid?
Website Administrator

AnApocalypticLime
Traveler

#4 Post by AnApocalypticLime »

Turaiel wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:56 am Now you've got my attention.
What's your favorite anime and who is best Vocaloid?

I have a huge mental timeline of favorite Anime and what ages they were my favorite but currently its a toss-up between Made in Abyss, No Game No Life, Akame Ga Kill, or Mob Psycho 100

about vocaloid...

I'm not really into the vocaloid fandom and don't know many of the vocaloids anyway, I just listened to a few songs that I really liked 2 months ago and have been listening since to those same songs since, My favorite songs are Senbonzakura and triple baka, but electric angel is pretty good too. The vocaloids I do know is Miku, Ren, Lin, and Teto. soz (;_;)
Wow these things are way harder to come up with than you'd think. Or is that just me?

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Turaiel »

AnApocalypticLime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:10 am I have a huge mental timeline of favorite Anime and what ages they were my favorite but currently its a toss-up between Made in Abyss, No Game No Life, Akame Ga Kill, or Mob Psycho 100
I've only seen the first two but excellent choices nonetheless!
AnApocalypticLime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:10 am       I'm not really into the vocaloid fandom and don't know many of the vocaloids anyway, I just listened to a few songs that I really liked 2 months ago and have been listening since to those same songs since, My favorite songs are Senbonzakura and triple baka, but electric angel is pretty good too. The vocaloids I do know is Miku, Ren, Lin, and Teto. soz (;_;)
I wouldn't say I'm in the fandom either. I just happen to like a lot of songs. Here are some that I like; perhaps you will too.

Odds & Ends - ryo
ray - BUMP OF CHICKEN
SHAKER - 40mP
Decade - Dixie Flatline
1/6 -out of the gravity - Vocaliod-P
Kokoro - Toraboruta-P
Website Administrator

AnApocalypticLime
Traveler

#6 Post by AnApocalypticLime »

:shock: I remember reading this almost 2 months ago and had forgotten to respond now I feel really bad

Turaiel wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:39 pm I wouldn't say I'm in the fandom either. I just happen to like a lot of songs. Here are some that I like; perhaps you will too.
I liked most of these. The others weren't bad, but just weren't for me either. If I had to rate these It would probably go something like this

Decade > Odds & Ends = Shaker > kokoro > Bump of Chicken > 1/6 out of the gravity

Thanks for bringing these to light, I'll probably add some to my playlist. still can't believe I just... forgot to reply

maricati
Fav. Twokinds Character: natani

#7 Post by maricati »

Hey yo, I said the same xD what the hell i'm doing here xD then i remember that i'm in love with nalani lol