Pathfinder 1st edition signup

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

crazycowproductions

Pathfinder 1st edition signup

#1 Post by crazycowproductions »

I'd like to try my hand at running an adventure here in the forums. I can certainly write a post every night for at least most of the school year.

I am thinking cityscape based game with Intrigue and High Fantasy fun with a twist of Dark Fantasy for villainy to deal with.

The Riftwall Tavern, a thriving Tavern until recently. Rumors state that a war to the east has caused a strange problem with the magical gate that the tavern has been so well known for. The city of Hollmire however lacks the resources to try and understand the problems with the Travel magic due to monsters that attack that has caused trade routes to grind from almost a weekly visit to once a month. The farm lands still provide food, but strangers are becoming a rarity as are the people with skills of magic as they've been called to war in some places. Leaving the trade town mostly to itself.

Thankfully the monsters haven't attacked the city itself as of yet, but there is a growing worry that it is only a matter of time.

Willing to run with up to five players.

I like using Pathfinder for character creation. 20 Character points for Stats, I'll start the game at level 7 with 6000GP worth of gear and equipment

I like the role play more than dice rolls :3 so I do hope this works out. If someone wants to Join in but isn't familiar with Pathfinder I will help best I can.

I've also done some converting with Catfolk for Pathfinder to make most versions of Keidran.

(Hopefully I'm able to start if not, well no harm no foul right?)
ah, greetings and salutations

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: Pathfinder 1st edition signup

#2 Post by Lief »

Moved to the proper subforum.

I don't really have the time/energy to pick up another game at the moment, but I wish you luck in getting this up and running!

crazycowproductions

Re: Pathfinder 1st edition signup

#3 Post by crazycowproductions »

ah, greetings and salutations