Hmmm... Hi?)

Come on in and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Vizelius
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith Keiser

Hmmm... Hi?)

#1 Post by Vizelius »

Hi, my alias is Viselius. I am a guy and I am 20 years old. I am from LPR (Lugansk People's Republic) and I am a student at a railway university, as well as a self-taught artist.
I have long become acquainted with the universe of Twokinds, but ... My lack of knowledge of the English language has recently become familiar with the comic book more than reading the translated pages. Now I am actively studying English, although I write a lot through Google translator.
I’m here to find new contacts, maybe new friends and raise my level of English (and it's nice to be among those who also love Twokinds X") )

I also read the rules, but again, the inaccuracy and not quite understanding of the translation .. I could misunderstand something, so I apologize right away and ask me to correct if I make any mistakes :mrgreen:
Good Russian lynx and bad military artist.
P.S. I bad speak English

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

Re: Hmmm... Hi?)

#2 Post by Neutral Smith »

'lo

Just pretend that you understand everything.

I had to use Google to see where you live, but I'll just call that Ukraine.

And don't be ashamed to use Google Translate, even I use that to check my spelling as well.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.