This is life

Television, movies, and politics

Moderator: Moderators

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

This is life

#1 Post by TheMouse »

Under other circumstances, I might have left this to the hidden board, but I think it belongs out here. CNN specials are general media, right?

[Link removed]

I.
[censored].
BAWLED.
Like a baby. We get treated pretty bad in mainstream media, most of the time. So seeing someone just... asking questions and being honest and kind about it is... amazing.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Turaiel
Administrator
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: This is life

#2 Post by Turaiel »

The show was great, but please do not link to pirated media.
Website Administrator

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#3 Post by TinyVoices »

TheMouse wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:30 am Under other circumstances, I might have left this to the hidden board, but I think it belongs out here. CNN specials are general media, right?

[Link removed]

I.
[censored].
BAWLED.
Like a baby. We get treated pretty bad in mainstream media, most of the time. So seeing someone just... asking questions and being honest and kind about it is... amazing.
Since there is no apparent legal link to the video as of right now, perhaps it would be helpful to have an update to the original post to describe what is going on?

I would assume you meant the CNN furry special.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#4 Post by Neutral Smith »

If you have some patience it will show up on https://edition.cnn.com/shows/this-is-l ... -lisa-ling , this is about 'Episode 8 - "Furry Nation"' (last one on the official site is episode 7 at this moment)

-edit-
Nope, this is just a trailer site... I don't know where to find the full episode :roll:
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by TheMouse »

TinyVoices wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:17 am
TheMouse wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:30 am Under other circumstances, I might have left this to the hidden board, but I think it belongs out here. CNN specials are general media, right?

[Link removed]

I.
[censored].
BAWLED.
Since there is no apparent legal link to the video as of right now, perhaps it would be helpful to have an update to the original post to describe what is going on?

I would assume you meant the CNN furry special.
I didn't realize YouTube links counted as pirated, but okay.

Yes, the CNN furry special. For obvious reasons, it felt important to me, but more than anything it was nice to see us in media and not portrayed as deviant sex fiends and predators.
_____
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#6 Post by Technic[Bot] »

I was actually doing something completely unrelated and found this article also from CNN: I think is meant to promote/accompany the aforementioned "special"
It is not the episode per se but an article from the CNN page. and it is not piracy.
The small article
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by TheMouse »

Yep, that's the one.
_____