Keidran Fur

Got a question? Ya just gotta ask! Go on, ask about anything.

Moderator: Moderators

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Keidran Fur

#1 Post by Hulk10 »

Is the fur of Tiger, and Snow Leopard fur soft like a housecat's or course like a real tiger or real snow leopard? :?
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

Re: Keidran Fur

#2 Post by Neutral Smith »

Karen described Raine as 'Fluffy/Floofy', but that is a Wolf Keidran.

I think the Felines are as soft/coarse as you want then to be :wink:
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: Keidran Fur

#3 Post by Hulk10 »

Neutral Smith wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:01 am Karen described Raine as 'Fluffy/Floofy', but that is a Wolf Keidran.

I think the Felines are as soft/coarse as you want then to be :wink:
Yeah but I would love to know what Tom thinks of them. I do think Flora looks fluffy, furry and cute.

I feel like Keidran should have pawpads on their hands or at least bare palms and undersides of fingers.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.