[Colorings] Kezzy's Gallery

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Kezzy

[Colorings] Kezzy's Gallery

#1 Post by Kezzy »

Hello! My username is Kezzy, obviously lol, and I haven't posted like anything on these forums yet, however, I have been following two kinds for a while now and have loved reading it. I've mostly been hiding away within Ifunny on a small TwoKinds fan account, but recently I've wanted to expand and get my name out there a bit more. Mostly what I do is Write FanFics and color sketches that Tom never colors (i still love u ;_;) Anyways, that's about it for me, this post is mostly just gonna be me posting all the colorings that I do, ill set up like a DeviantArt or something sometime as well and link it here if any of you ever wanna check it out, but anyways ya, some of them aren't that good but some are actually quite decent, so I'll post my best so far here and feel free to tell me what all you guys/gals think :heart:

MY USERNAME USED TO BE TWOKINDSART

PS: these aren't in an oldest to newest order so you will see some better than others lol, ALSO, yes I know some say TwoKindsArt, that's because that was my old username, I ain't no thief! also boy oh boy are some of these images a little larger then I hoped for lol, takes up the entire screen ;-;

Also obviously all credit is due to Tom Fischbach
I like this one ^
Eh i didnt get it that right lol ^
I like this one ^
Could be better ^
I like this one ^
One of my all time favorites, I really did good with this except for some spots ^
I like this one ^
July 24th, Comic Con Sketch, I did eh ^
Another comic con 2018 sketch, July 23rd ^
I like this one ^
I likey ^
oldie but I did p good ^
Could be better, but I like the heart other coloring lel ^
Its ok ^
I think like, July 22nd, I rly rly like how this turned out ^
One of my best ^
Another one of my bests really ^
Ehhhhh ^
Alot of effort went into this, very complex, I like it ^
Too dark but other then that, p ok ^
Could be better ^
Could be better ^
I like ^
I like but eh ^
Could have been better ^
I like, but could have been better ^
Looks good except water really. ^
Have good day :3 :heart:

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: [Colorings] Kezzy's Gallery

#2 Post by TinyVoices »

These look awesome. And since I don't see a way to use spoilers anymore (anyone more avid on the forum know what happened with that function?) here's how you could do thumbnail previewing.

Go to your image on imgur, click the option for the size Small Thumbnail (medium might actually work too...). Get the direct link. Post it between the img /img code. Change the size to Original sized, and post that link as url=imgur link /url. See below.

Kezzy

Re: [Colorings] Kezzy's Gallery

#3 Post by Kezzy »

TinyVoices wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:44 am These look awesome. And since I don't see a way to use spoilers anymore (anyone more avid on the forum know what happened with that function?) here's how you could do thumbnail previewing.

Go to your image on imgur, click the option for the size Small Thumbnail. Get the direct link. Post it between the img /img code. Change the size to Original sized, and post that link as url=imgur link /url. See below.

Oh ye! ill check that out and see what i can get em to look like
Have good day :3 :heart: