Keidran and Dragons, looking for players!

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

goldgardian

Keidran and Dragons, looking for players!

#1 Post by goldgardian »

what seems like AGES ago, I posted about how I wanted to make a D&D conversion for Twokinds, NOW finally, after like a year or two of on and off work, I have finally completed some of what needs to be done...fortunatley for me, and the community at large, I picked the hard stuff to do first. PRESENTING!!! the Mage, a standalone class which allows customisation of any spell-caster you could possibly want! and It's designed to fit into Twokinds, check it out here

http://jamesmillsdungeonanddragons.weeb ... agons.html

Now the second problem was another head scratcher, dragons, people will want to play them, and there's no rules for that in 5E, fortunately, my pitiful attempts at creating a dragon race/class/backgroud combination, where utterly in vain! thanks to this!

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread ... Characters

77IM did a wonderful job, and should be congratulated, with a few tweaks, this can work perfectly in Twokinds, I've converted them, and finished the races. Now, that everything is falling into place, I need to ask a very important question... Who out there, is interested in participating in a web-based D&D campaign/adventure set in the world of Twokinds?
We'll be using Roll20, a free online tabletop simulator, perfect for D&D 5E, you can find the campaign here
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... nd-dragons
If you're unfamiliar with 5th edition, don't worry, 5E is really easy
http://media.wizards.com/2014/downloads ... s_v0.2.pdf
so you can read over the system, and get an idea of what to expect,
If you're interested in playing, please comment below, so I can invite you to join

I hope to hear from all you Basitin fighters :keith:
Human Mages :trace:
and Keidran Assasins :natani:
soon!

Phaing
Master

Re: Keidran and Dragons, looking for players!

#2 Post by Phaing »

heh heh... how could anyone say no to playing a Dragon?

But, are you sure the rules are all fleshed-out? I had a little trouble following some of that.
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

goldgardian

#3 Post by goldgardian »

Phaing wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:43 am heh heh... how could anyone say no to playing a Dragon?

But, are you sure the rules are all fleshed-out? I had a little trouble following some of that.
Which rules do you need clarification for?

Aviary

#4 Post by Aviary »

This sounds pretty good! :flora:
I'm kinda new to dnd (never played before but have talked about it with friends) but i'd love to give it a go! :kathrin:

The guy in the back

#5 Post by The guy in the back »

Can we get our own virtual basement in our parents house to play if yes then I say bring on the dungeons and if no then bring on the dragons. Haha I used to love d&d but could never find anyone to play it with I'm totally in.

monstergod

#6 Post by monstergod »

If there is still space I would love to join. :heart:

ModeratorNote

#7 Post by ModeratorNote »

Well... I am curious. I'd love to join. I don't know too much about DnD, but I can learn about it. I always were curious about it.

nic611

#8 Post by nic611 »

I've always wanted to try and play dnd but never got the chance. Maybe I can now finally try with this if there's any room for another player.

Wisp1993nl

#9 Post by Wisp1993nl »

Hello there, sir/madam Goldgardian,

I am well interested in a Twokinds D&D game, and like the homebrew that you made for it, I on the other hand made a Discord server by suggestion of a fellow fan on the patreon page, here is the link if you (or anyone els) want to check it out https://discord.gg/xHW95fe , I did have you (Goldgardian) in mind here (as in there is a specific role set aside for you as an admin)

if there is still room in the game, can i join?

I have a decent amount of experience with D&D 5e and had a game not too long ago on roll20.

WildSnivy

#10 Post by WildSnivy »

Hey goldgardian!

I heard from Wisp there's a session 0 going down sometime tomorrow. Any chance I can get in on that? (I'm currently on the Discord Wisp set up a few days back.)

I'm experienced with Pathfinder, and D&D 3.5 and 5, and have a good share of DMing experience across the board. I'd love to join this game if there's still room.

Many thanks!

wolf_Appledore999
Traveler

#11 Post by wolf_Appledore999 »

I barely did D&D and I prefer playing Keidrans over Dragons. If anything, I'm not much of the "Assassin" type of person if I join the game/RP.

PoisonNettle

#12 Post by PoisonNettle »

I'd like to play to if you don't mind.
Also are Adrakists allowed?