Twokinds Industrial Interest Check/Sign-up

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

SirJahar
Grand Templar

Re: Twokinds Industrial Interest Check/Sign-up

#46 Post by SirJahar »

Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't ask that myself, I was on the way into work when that came up.
And as you can see, the map is kinda a draft right now. Personally, I think Castle Heywood is a Snow Wolf castle. Though it's probably been repurposed by now, becoming the capital building.

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#47 Post by RowanEx »

Gotta have to make my chracter sheet soon...
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#48 Post by SirJahar »

I would prefer to have everyone in by next Friday (April 21, 2017). I'm not going to say we won't take on mew members after that, but thats when I want to get rolling.

zackepic22

#49 Post by zackepic22 »

Alright.

So, is there going to be any sort of DMing, or-?

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#50 Post by SirJahar »

I plan to lead things, that's why, while I have a sheet writen up, I'm holding on to it for now.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#51 Post by SirJahar »

Re-read it. I am willing to let new peiple join, but they will have to wait to be introduced.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#52 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I present to you, what could possibly be the last Adrakist (Ran the idea with Jahar)
Spoiler!
TK Industrial

Character:
- Name: Rikter Akan
- Race: Male Human/Adrakist
- Strengths: Strength, fire
- Weaknesses: Still geting used to powers, baths (Having fire you can't fully control makes sitting in water like sitting in a cooking pot.)
- Personality: not as hot headed as what people assume Adrakists to be. Maybe a little too trusting of others. Big ego.
- Languages: Human, Keidran, Basitin
- Ref?: Kind of like Sarah but male, and without the stripes of gold hair.

Physical:
- Height: 6'01"
- Hair/Fur: Crimson
- Eyes: Gold
- Skin: Caucasian/patches of crimson scales
- Clothing: Adrakist robes
- Extra: Tail, paws, horns, all crimson

Offensive:
- Weapons/tools: Normal bolt action rifle for range. Claws/fire for short range combat.
- Magical abilities (if applicable): Fire. Lots of Fire.
- Weakness: Scales were made for blades, not guns. Only wearing robes, he has little to no protection against bullets.

Story:
- Lore: Being raised in a small farming community, he never had too much contact with the outside world. There was a small gathering of dragon warshipers in town, about 3 or 4 people; most in the village just focused on working and ignored them, but not Rikter. At the young age of 10 he was intreagued by them , and joined them, learning a lot about the powerful creatures dragons are and became obsessed. 3 years after his joining of the dragon worshipers, he found stories of some who have turned into dragons, or at least partially, and like dragons, he became obsessed with that idea. For five years he traveled the country in search for more on the topic and learning the other languages to show his superiority. At the end of those five years, he began his transformation.

Now, at the age of 20, he travels the continent as a mercinary. Still not used to his powers, he carries a bolt action rifle for long ranged attacks, but his claws are just fine for short range. He dislikes the idea of slavery, which is why he denounces the Empire.
- Past acquaintances:
- Nationality: Born/raised in small farming town in the Dragon Empire. Does not like their policy on slavery, so denounced them.
- Ideology: Dragons are the greatest of all species.
- Fears: Spiders (very affraid). loosing powers. death.

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#53 Post by Ketzal »

Alrighty, here's mine:
Spoiler!
Name: Baelorn Yovahn
Race: Human
Strengths: Modest musical talent, modest marksmanship, and a not-so-modest silver tongue
Weaknesses: His temper, along with an unhealthy appreciation of all things ale
Personality: Clever and quick-witted, but not so wise as to know when to shut up. He has a way with words that has gotten him both out of sticky situations and into just as many of them. A lifetime of wandering has made him quick to judge others, and trust is not something he gives often outside of his troupe.
Languages: Human, some basic Basitin

Physical
Height: 5'10"
Appearance: Has a lean build, his features mostly plain besides a piercing gaze he can give while angry. He has a scar on his right hand from a training accident in the army, and his hair is a mess of curls.
Hair/Fur: Brown, medium length. A goatee hangs off his chin.
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Light
Clothing: A standard tunic and trousers, with a petticoat in his bag on the rare formal occasion that may arise. Has a cloak for when the weather turns sour.

Offensive
Weapons/tools: A couple of daggers, one at his waist and the other in his boot. Carries a pair of flintlock pistols, as well as a beloved violin, an heirloom from his family.
Magical abilities (if applicable): None. He learned some fundamental spells such as lighting a candle and starting campfires, but he has no real magical ability to speak of.
Weakness: His time in the military has drilled several basic aspects of combat into him, but Baelorn is not a fighter at heart. Against anyone with more than a private's worth of training, he won't last long in a fair fight.

Story
Lore:

Baelorn grew up a son to a Templar knight and a traveling merchant. Though loving, his mother often had to travel with her trading company, leaving him to be watched over mostly by his stern father. At the behest of both him and the state, an 18-year-old Baelorn found himself conscripted into the Templar army, a harsh training that tempered his mind and body in the Order’s ways.

Nothing could harden him enough for the news he received one fateful night, however. His mother had been killed, her caravan the victim of what might have been a roadside robbery turned violent in Basitin lands. A personal mourning and a cold, indifferent conversation with his father later and he deserted, fleeing his home with nothing but his clothes and his mother’s violin.

Nowadays he wanders with a traveling theatre troupe, aimless and indifferent to most. He doesn’t know if he’ll ever return to face his father or the painful memories, but he doesn’t plan on it anytime soon.

Past acquaintances: Father (Torvald), some men from the company of Templar soldiers he was in, as well as his traveling theater mates.
Nationality: The Templar Order
Ideology: “Live for the path ahead and never look back”
Fears: his father, the Order coming after him for desertion. Losing his mother’s violin.

zackepic22

#54 Post by zackepic22 »

Wow, so many humans(And one human/keidran hybrid), and a couple of Basitin, but, no full-on Keidrans!

Where's the Keidran love? XD

Butterscotch
Master

#55 Post by Butterscotch »

zackepic22 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 pm Wow, so many humans(And one human/keidran hybrid), and a couple of Basitin, but, no full-on Keidrans!

Markus Frostmane (Sarnak's Character) is a Keidran Snow Wolf
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

zackepic22

#56 Post by zackepic22 »

Butterscotch wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 pm
zackepic22 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:50 pm Wow, so many humans(And one human/keidran hybrid), and a couple of Basitin, but, no full-on Keidrans!

Markus Frostmane (Sarnak's Character) is a Keidran Snow Wolf
Ah. Nevermind then.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#57 Post by Lief »

How odd. Normally the humans are the minority around here.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed that I'm the only one to write up a physical description. Even if it wasn't much. Butterscotch doesn't count, having a picture and all. But still.

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#58 Post by RowanEx »

I can't make a good character sheet... maybe I'll think about it then enter somewhere.
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

Butterscotch
Master

#59 Post by Butterscotch »

RowanEx wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:32 pm I can't make a good character sheet... maybe I'll think about it then enter somewhere.
What's the problem? PM me to see if I can help.
Lief wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm How odd. Normally the humans are the minority around here.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed that I'm the only one to write up a physical description. Even if it wasn't much. Butterscotch doesn't count, having a picture and all. But still.

But I wanna count!
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

zackepic22

#60 Post by zackepic22 »

Lief wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm How odd. Normally the humans are the minority around here.

I didn't exactly go just with what was on the sheet either. I added his age myself.