Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

RashallVetkay

Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

#1 Post by RashallVetkay »

To any who have played the MechWarrior franchise you'll be happy to know that MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been recently announced. For those of you who are hoping that another company got the rights to produce the game I'm sorry to say that it is being produced by Piranha Games Inc., the same company that made MechWarrior Online.

In other MechWarrior related news, MechWarrior Living Legends has received a new update/patch and judging from the videos I see on YouTube a good amount of people are getting back into the MechWarrior themed mod.
"I am one with the flame. The conflagration reborn. I am your funeral pyre."-Anthem of the Abbadon.

Jarlath
Citizen

Re: Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

#2 Post by Jarlath »

RashallVetkay wrote:To any who have played the MechWarrior franchise you'll be happy to know that MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been recently announced. For those of you who are hoping that another company got the rights to produce the game I'm sorry to say that it is being produced by Piranha Games Inc., the same company that made MechWarrior Online.

In other MechWarrior related news, MechWarrior Living Legends has received a new update/patch and judging from the videos I see on YouTube a good amount of people are getting back into the MechWarrior themed mod.
I guess... I was thoroughly bleh'd by the whole MWO experience. I'm a traditional turn based player of Battletech. So the one coming out by Harebrained Schemes interests me far more.

http://battletechgame.com/

Sebastian_Links

Re: Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

#3 Post by Sebastian_Links »

omg its real! how did i not hear about this. You sir are a saint. I only hope this game isn't isn't going to push micro transactions, and hopefully it will be more like MW4:M