Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Sketch of the Day

#4471 Post by Warrl »

Every odd group of sufficient size will contain people so little into it that they barely qualify for membership, and people so far into as to qualify as nutcases.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4472 Post by Bellhead »

Tornir wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:30 pm Seraphina Ref Sheet

So... she's an independent extremist; I'd thought all Adrakists were like her.
I'm sure most of us did. Pretty big relief to see that we were all wrong...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#4473 Post by Hulk10 »

Bellhead wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:33 pm
Tornir wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:30 pm Seraphina Ref Sheet

So... she's an independent extremist; I'd thought all Adrakists were like her.
I'm sure most of us did. Pretty big relief to see that we were all wrong...
Indeed. Having a human form with dragon legs, arms, tail and wings is appealing though.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#4474 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Confident Flora realizes there's more than one place to focus on besides the chest. ;)

This may not be core canon, but I hope she comes to accept, if she hasn't already, that being flat isn't that bad.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4475 Post by Bellhead »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:43 pm Confident Flora realizes there's more than one place to focus on besides the chest. ;)

This may not be core canon, but I hope she comes to accept, if she hasn't already, that being flat isn't that bad.
To be fair, she's not flat anymore, what with the baby and all.. That, and even if that wasn't the case, that mentality was a pretty major point of her character in the early years. And aside from Eric, back before they even left the mainland, nothing on that topic has even been mentioned in several years. Well, many years... So while I assume it's still on her mind, and will be for a while, I don't think it bothers her quite as much.

EDIT:
My jaw hit the floor. Jade was MADE for this.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4476 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Today, Trace becomes a foundation for Ivy and Flora's Sand Castle.

Cute. Now can someone remind me which of the two tigresses is the older sister?
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Joachim de Toul
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kathrin

#4477 Post by Joachim de Toul »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:30 pm Cute. Now can someone remind me which of the two tigresses is the older sister?
:flora: Flora is the older, she mentioned having a younger sister in chapter 3, if I recall.

This (very beautiful and big :grin: ) sandcastle has a huge Mont-Saint-Michel vibe, hasn't it :wink: ? Love it, but Trace must begin to suffocate under all that weight, I think I would wake up if I were him :trace: . Or I'd die :?
:kathrin: is love ; :kathrin: is life !

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4478 Post by Bellhead »

Joachim de Toul wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:36 pm
IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:30 pm Cute. Now can someone remind me which of the two tigresses is the older sister?
:flora: Flora is the older, she mentioned having a younger sister in chapter 3, if I recall.

This (very beautiful and big :grin: ) sandcastle has a huge Mont-Saint-Michel vibe, hasn't it :wink: ? Love it, but Trace must begin to suffocate under all that weight, I think I would wake up if I were him :trace: . Or I'd die :?
Oh, it's nothing so serious. Sand in itself is heavy, sure, but once you're compacted in it, it takes a LOT of sand to increase the pressure that much. I'd bet quite a bit that there's a small hollow cavern above his chest, and the sand on his chest is rising and falling with it. As long as they don't collapse that (very small) pocket of space, he'd be fine indefinitely. Possible unable to move, but able to breathe without issue.

Joachim de Toul
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kathrin

#4479 Post by Joachim de Toul »

Oh okay then. Let's just hope he doesn't make it collapse when he wakes up, then. Anyway, he'll have a big surprise and the girl's will be laughing. :heart:
:kathrin: is love ; :kathrin: is life !

Warrl
Grand Templar

#4480 Post by Warrl »

I don't think there's any chance of him getting up without getting a bunch of sand in his face.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4481 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Bunny Mike emerges from a Birthday Cake.

I know this was not suggested on my behalf, but the fact that my birthday is only three days away at this time is too fitting given this sketch.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4482 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Please forgive me for double- and necroposting, but I really wanted to bring this back.

Though, honestly, I am not too sure how to describe this. That could be because of the unusual hairstyle, though.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4483 Post by Bellhead »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:52 pm Please forgive me for double- and necroposting, but I really wanted to bring this back.

Though, honestly, I am not too sure how to describe this. That could be because of the unusual hairstyle, though.
This is one of the few threads where I don't think it's really a big deal. Besides, it's relevant. And if you didn't, I was going to.

Raine, with pure white fur, wearing nothing but unzipped coveralls and a sports bra, sitting on a car hood next to the ocean. Not gonna lie, I kinda want a print of this to hang in the shop at work.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4484 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Today, we see the Keiser family on Mother's Day.

It looks pretty cute, if you ask me. That's about all I can say right now.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4485 Post by IHeartMaeve »

And yesterday we got Magical Girl Raine.

The crown and choker on the complete transformation give me vibes of the only such anime I've seen. (Sailor Moon Crystal if you can't take a hint.)