Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Sketch of the Day

#4486 Post by Warrl »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 pm And yesterday we got Magical Girl Raine.

The crown and choker on the complete transformation give me vibes of the only such anime I've seen. (Sailor Moon Crystal if you can't take a hint.)
Does that little arrow on the right lead you to the full transformation? I couldn't get it to do anything, in three different browsers.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#4487 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Warrl wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:46 pm
IHeartMaeve wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 pm And yesterday we got Magical Girl Raine.

The crown and choker on the complete transformation give me vibes of the only such anime I've seen. (Sailor Moon Crystal if you can't take a hint.)
Does that little arrow on the right lead you to the full transformation? I couldn't get it to do anything, in three different browsers.
Yeah... Patreon can act weird from time to time. I advise you to click the X and then the lower image.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Warrl
Grand Templar

#4488 Post by Warrl »

Didn't find an X. Clicking on the lower image got a non-cropped version of it, but there's no crown so I don't know if it's the one IHeartMaeve referred to.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4489 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Warrl wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:42 pm Didn't find an X. Clicking on the lower image got a non-cropped version of it, but there's no crown so I don't know if it's the one IHeartMaeve referred to.
Oh! Well, it was concealed below her hair, barely visible. It might be more of a tiara or headband; maybe if this one's colored, it'll be easier to see.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4490 Post by Bellhead »

Warrl wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:42 pm snip
This. Patreon's always been a pain for me, too. Tends to work... okay, but it takes a certain finesse that I don't usually have.

In other news, Noodle Dragon Laura makes a comeback, Live On Stream! I really like her expression here. Also the infinite money tip jar is a nice touch. Kinda reminds me of this little strip, pun intended. :P
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4491 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Keith Cola.

Fun fact: Coca-Cola used to be an addictive drink due to containing actual cocaine. It still does, to an extent, but none of the addictive parts are in the recipe anymore.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4492 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Today we got a A lovely jaguar family

:heart:
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#4493 Post by Hulk10 »

The Jaguar family was cute.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4494 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Hulk10 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:34 am The Jaguar family was cute.
And they're now in color.

I'm a little out of practice with my wild cats, so I didn't really know what color they'd be. But I like what we got.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#4495 Post by Hulk10 »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:13 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:34 am The Jaguar family was cute.
And they're now in color.

I'm a little out of practice with my wild cats, so I didn't really know what color they'd be. But I like what we got.
Indeed
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4496 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Mrs. Nibbly eating a burger.

Looking at it comparatively, I would like to say... That is one big honkin' burger!

EDIT: Also, this.

I like how every word Flora got right matches her description in terms of either appearance or personality. (...Don't tell her I said that, though. She may notice that she got "flat" correct and... Well, you know how she feels about being called that.)

...And now I'm thinking of that one asdfmovie joke.
Spoiler!
Teacher: "Here's the results of your spelling test."

(It's an F.)

Student: "Wow! An A!"

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4497 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Loincloth Maren.

I see Tom added the white streak. That's a nice touch.

Also, I ship it!

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4498 Post by Bellhead »

And today we get some genuine nightmare fuel.

Shoot it, electrocute it, then drown it in a river of molten lava. Then NUKE IT FROM SPACE. THEN I might be able to sleep at night.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#4499 Post by Tornir »

You could do all that, but if it was still hooked up to Rose when you did, IT WOULD COME BACK.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4500 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Today, we see M'Ress from Star Trek: The Animated Series in a zero-gravity situation.

Funny story, but I happen to be a bit of a Trekkie myself, and if I were to make a suggestion, I'd have gone with the comic's cast in a Star Trek environment.