Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kyrit
Templar

Re: Sketch of the Day

#4456 Post by Kyrit »

Tornir wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:23 am
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:39 pm Raine gets Driving Lessons... Which undoubtedly end in disaster.

Now I remember why the protagonists of the Animorphs series prefer to kick off their shoes before assuming an animal form.
Rose isn't wearing her seatbelt. :o
It looks like she was putting it on but didn't manage to get it clicked in before Raine's panic set in

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4457 Post by Bellhead »

Baby Maeve Weigh-In

Tom has found a way to collect all cuteness in a 10-mile radius, and put it in a single picture of baby snep floof.

Wonder if there's any significance to the weight...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#4458 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Darn, Bellhead. You beat me to it.

But damn! This is so adorable, it proves the point in my signature! This is one of the many, many, MANY reasons I named my Sprigatito Maeve at the start of my Pokémon Violet playthrough last Saturday.

(And before you ask how many soft resets it took me to get a female, the answer is none; I got a girl on the first try.)
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4459 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Oh, for the love of... Again, sorry for double posting, but I needed to revive this topic yet again.

Maeve plays the role of Kevin from a classic Christmas comedy in Home Alone Maeve.

One of my favorite traps was from the sequel when Harry got his head set on fire with a blowtorch and tried to extinguish it with what turned out to be kerosene, although Marv pulling a cement bag on his face was pretty funny too.

"I'm gonna murder that kid. ACHOO!"
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4460 Post by Bellhead »

I'd say a double-post here isn't as big of a deal as other threads. You're fine. :wink:

And yeah, smug Maeve is best Maeve. I do have to wonder if she would have that look, though... She kinda makes me think she'd do her best, but still be shy about it. Like, she'd set a trap and apologize for it.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#4461 Post by Hulk10 »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:26 am Oh, for the love of... Again, sorry for double posting, but I needed to revive this topic yet again.

Maeve plays the role of Kevin from a classic Christmas comedy in Home Alone Maeve.

One of my favorite traps was from the sequel when Harry got his head set on fire with a blowtorch and tried to extinguish it with what turned out to be kerosene, although Marv pulling a cement bag on his face was pretty funny too.

"I'm gonna murder that kid. ACHOO!"
Home Alone is hilarious.

The cement bag was hilarious and so too was the head on fire thing and putting it in kerosene. I loved the slipping and falling. I also liked how stupid Harry and Marv were. Harry was clearly smarter but his temper led him to do pretty stupid things. I also liked the time Kevin shot Harry in the privates with a bee bee gun. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4462 Post by IHeartMaeve »

A Twokinds/Charlie Brown Christmas.

I remember this scene clearly. Also, Nibs playing the role of Snoopy is pretty fitting, as she's the only one who's an actual animal, far as we know.

EDIT: In place of the usual Christmas filler, we get a Christmas Double Dragon.

I mean, I guess it works.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4463 Post by Bellhead »

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4464 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Bellhead wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:24 pm *Removes shovelful of dirt*

Ah! There we are!

I got a jar a' Derg! I got a jar a' Derg! And guess who's insiiiiide it!
I remember the original for this being involved in a meme.

Loki: "I have an army."

Tony Stark: "We have a Hulk."

(Cut to Star Wars Episode III.)

Obi-Wan Kenobi: "I have the high ground."

(Cut to the Pirates of the Caribbean movie in question.)

Jack Sparrow: "I've got a jar of dirt!"

And now we can add...

Clovis: "I've got a jar of derg!"

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#4465 Post by AmigaDragon »

Basitin Flirting 3. What is the N card?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#4466 Post by Bellhead »

AmigaDragon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:32 pm Basitin Flirting 3. What is the N card?
What are the odds it's the "Nora Card"? :P It would make sense in their universe..

Also this.
Northern Couple - Big News

Well. :shock: So.. That might be a thing... I mean, I know it was questioned quite a bit over the years as to whether or not it was actually possible for those two species, but Keith and Natani's reactions here.. Especially if their relationship keeps sailing strong in canon, something like this could actually happen to them, and lead to some very interesting talks with Zen, from both of them.

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4467 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Bellhead wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:11 am Also this.
Northern Couple - Big News

Well. :shock: So.. That might be a thing... I mean, I know it was questioned quite a bit over the years as to whether or not it was actually possible for those two species, but Keith and Natani's reactions here.. Especially if their relationship keeps sailing strong in canon, something like this could actually happen to them, and lead to some very interesting talks with Zen, from both of them.
Saw that coming in the 30-second window between title load and image load. I guess, if this were possible in the main canon, then Neutral may have allowed hybrids in general. Talk about cray, eh?

Also, Natani's spit take.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#4468 Post by AmigaDragon »

While Neutral is allowing keidran hybrids, it might not include human/basitin hybrids yet. It might take another mask to do that.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#4469 Post by IHeartMaeve »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:57 am While Neutral is allowing keidran hybrids, it might not include human/basitin hybrids yet. It might take another mask to do that.
Well, I meant Keidran hybrids, I just forgot to clarify that because I had assumed that those who knew that Neutral was in charge of the Keidran would associate the name with hybrids involving that race.

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

#4470 Post by Tornir »

Seraphina Ref Sheet

So... she's an independent extremist; I'd thought all Adrakists were like her.