Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Worth 1000 Words

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3616 Post by Schrodinger » Thu May 16, 2019 4:29 am

stlsf4003 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:00 am
You know how it said in Nat's reference sheet that she has a beautiful singing voice but never use's it?

It's funny how just a little bit of booze can change all that ;).
phpBB [video]

Via the comments:

phpBB [video]
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Templar

#3617 Post by Ddraig » Thu May 16, 2019 11:04 am

Schrodinger wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:29 am
stlsf4003 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:00 am
You know how it said in Nat's reference sheet that she has a beautiful singing voice but never use's it?
Via the comments:

phpBB [video]
We now need an animated Natani singing that.
Also, that is now officially Nat's voice in my headcanon, despite it not making sense in-story
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Master

#3618 Post by steelabjur » Sat May 18, 2019 7:01 pm

steelabjur wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:27 pm
MuonNeutrino wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:20 pm
And apparently I get to make three posts in a row here, because today we get to see Laura's sisters being completely worthless people, in:

Sisterly Manipulation

I also find it interesting that there's only two of her sisters here. Her ref sheet says she had two older sisters and a fraternal twin sister, and specifically calls out the older ones when it talks about manipulation - I wonder if it's only her older sisters that are such jerks and if her twin is more sympathetic?
I suspect we'll see the twin when Keith brings Laura's ashes home. I always thought it would be amusing if the more aggressive "private moments" sketches we saw between Laura and Keith was actually the twin pretending to be Laura (unknown to both Keith and Laura). Imagine Keith arrives at the village with his burden and his met with a little Fox/Baistin kid belonging to the sister?
Just quoting myself because today we have some Sister Jealousy.

Merchant

#3619 Post by IHeartMaeve » Sat May 25, 2019 10:39 pm

After several days of inactivity on this topic, Maeve gets a visit from Aunty Amelia.

I almost forgot about that woman. But if it means the cutie that is Maeve appears again, I'm all for it!
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."