A Dedicated TwoKinds RP Forum?

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Kieth

A Dedicated TwoKinds RP Forum?

#1 Post by Kieth »

Out of curiosity has anyone ever considered creating an RP forum dedicated to only the TK universe? I've been creating and maintaining RPs for several years now and lately i've noticed a very serious lack of Anthropomorphic Roleplay forums despite the vast majority of...well. People in the fandom, outside and inside TwoKinds.

So, just as a subject of interest. Would anyone be into the idea of having a TwoKinds, or even just a normal Fantasy Anthro-related forum? Like i said before, i have about seven years of experience admining and creating sites. Most of which are active to this day. I commonly make them greatly detailed and give members a slew of options and such. The site is normally skinned rather well and i generally create random events and site wide plots for members to enjoy.

For an example of how the forum might look. It will likely be ProBoards and be designed similarly to which i am currently constructing. http://democracy-denied.boards.net/. (Still a big WIP).

So yeah, anyone game? If so let me know. I could use some co-admins to advise me on the world of TK cause unlike most of yall, i don't know EVERYTHING about the world and its lore, i'm just a common reader of the comic who has been following it since the day it dawned and i rarely go any deeper than that haha.

At any rate, cheers mates ^^

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

Re: A Dedicated TwoKinds RP Forum?

#2 Post by Hulk10 »

I would be interested
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

Re: A Dedicated TwoKinds RP Forum?

#3 Post by Myperson54 »

Two points of interest regarding that idea:

1. The majority of twokinds fans actively seeking a community for the webcomic are probably going to come here first, since this is the offical forum.
2. We have a roleplaying board.

Granted, I haven't taken a demographics poll and the RP board has certainly seen better days, but it seems to me that the space for your idea is already built and functioning. An entirely new forum is solving a problem that doesn't exist. Why not just create a thread or a series of threads in the RP board?

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!