Prey

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Prey

#1 Post by The Rookie »

Oh it's E3 again, I love E3! So much hype for new IPs!

First on my watch list is this new Prey game coming from Bethesda.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q38yi0NmAm0[/video]

At first I was sort of irritated that this game existing is the final definitive nail in the coffin for Prey 2, but now that I've had a chance to see this, damn I'm excited to see how it turns out.

(Oh, for some reason the thing that stood out the most in this trailer for me was just how damn realistic that coffee looks... I literally had to go get some after seeing this :roll: )
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Blazeofspikes
Council Member

Re: Prey

#2 Post by Blazeofspikes »

I vaguely remember the game prey due to the weird premise of the main character having native American Indian heritage powers to fight aliens. This new Prey game doesn't seem like it resembles the first game in anyway so far but other then that it looks pretty neat.

I guess I will have to wait for the actual gameplay trailers to see how the game actually plays out because I am assuming this is all concept smoke and mirrors then actual gameplay similar to the initial Bioshock infinite trailer in which Booker Dewitt fights a angry mob of Christians who is lead by a pastor and the floating cities seemed like they actually moved a little bit.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Now four days out from release and I just can't bring myself to give a flying crap about this new offering.

I'll give the demo a decent shot but I won't be buying the full release in the foreseeable future.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Drenthe
Fav. Twokinds Character: nora

#4 Post by Drenthe »

My fav game!
That's right, it's impossible for me get tired of online gaming. Ever week I read lord of ocean kostenlos spielen. This is so cool. I know many new things because of it.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#5 Post by Hayate »

Drenthe wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:26 amMy fav game!
Please avoid necroposting on very old inactive threads
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--