And now, a word from our moderators

Moderator: Moderators

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

Re: Subsilver, and why it's gone

#16 Post by FrogSteaks »

Is it just me or are the bbcode spoiler bars not working? For example:
Spoiler!
This sentence should be behind a spoiler bar.
EDIT: Seems to have been fixed now.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#17 Post by ZeroJinKui »

Scow2 wrote:Why are all the avatars on the wrong side of the screen?
i am wondering this as well... but it isn't just avatars, the emotes are also on the wrong side when posting.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

aj
Consistently Inconsistent

#18 Post by aj »

puredeathly wrote:Any reason I can't upload a new avatar image? I have to host it for myself now... (I think it should be fine although my Pi isn't the fastest ^^)
Yep, was an issue, should be fixed now.
FrogSteaks wrote:Is it just me or are the bbcode spoiler bars not working? For example:
Spoiler!
This sentence should be behind a spoiler bar.
Huh. Looking into it.
Spoiler!
Sorry for the lack of black bars...
ZeroJinKui wrote:
Scow2 wrote:Why are all the avatars on the wrong side of the screen?
i am wondering this as well... but it isn't just avatars, the emotes are also on the wrong side when posting.
The avatars should be on the left if you're using the subsilver theme. Try changing it to that?
avwolf wrote:"No dating dog-girls, young man, your father is terribly allergic!"
y̸̶o͏͏ų̕ sh̡o̸̵u̶̕l̴d̵̡n̵͠'̵́͠t͜͢ ̀͜͝h̶̡àv̸e͡ ̛d̷̨͡o͏̀ne ̶͠͡t҉́h̕a̧͞t̨҉́.̵̧͞.͠͞.͟

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#19 Post by avwolf »

Thanks, aj, was going to look at the spoilers when I had a chance (though who knows when that's going to be given my current schedule), so I appreciate you taking care of it. :)

Yash
Administrator

#20 Post by Yash »

Yo AJ, any chance we could adjust the PM inbox limits? I'm getting really tired of constantly clearing out old messages to make room for more.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

aj
Consistently Inconsistent

#21 Post by aj »

Yash wrote:Yo AJ, any chance we could adjust the PM inbox limits? I'm getting really tired of constantly clearing out old messages to make room for more.
Already doubled it to 1000, new version of the DB could probably support more if need be.
avwolf wrote:"No dating dog-girls, young man, your father is terribly allergic!"
y̸̶o͏͏ų̕ sh̡o̸̵u̶̕l̴d̵̡n̵͠'̵́͠t͜͢ ̀͜͝h̶̡àv̸e͡ ̛d̷̨͡o͏̀ne ̶͠͡t҉́h̕a̧͞t̨҉́.̵̧͞.͠͞.͟

Yash
Administrator

#22 Post by Yash »

aj wrote:
Yash wrote:Yo AJ, any chance we could adjust the PM inbox limits? I'm getting really tired of constantly clearing out old messages to make room for more.
Already doubled it to 1000, new version of the DB could probably support more if need be.

There are no words that can express how much I love you right now.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

prototype99
Master

#23 Post by prototype99 »

this is probably going to as an idea receive much hate but... how hard would a twokinds app be to make (so basically like an app of the website but better in certain ways because it's an app
stop! look at these cute emotes! :flora: :kathrin: :natani: :nora: okay you may continue!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#24 Post by TinyVoices »

Yash wrote:
aj wrote:
There are no words that can express how much I love you right now.
Oh yes, I noticed this when looking for the updates. I looooove it so.

amenon
Grand Templar

#25 Post by amenon »

So here's maybe the smallest possible niggle ever: When editing an OP that doesn't have a poll (quite possibly only those posted pre-upgrade), 'options per user' in the poll section autopopulates to 0 which throws an error. Blanking it or setting probably any reasonable integer works, and the default for new topics would seem to be 1.

Ever a comprehensive bug reporter, yours, amenon :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: