Spell downloaded, ready for deployment. (Main)

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

Hellbreaker

Spell downloaded, ready for deployment. (Main)

#1 Post by Hellbreaker »

It was a good night in John Rockbergs penthouse. He chuckles, looking greedily at his newest acquisition, a anqtiue jewelry box he had gotten as recompense for a debters fee." Hahaha...the best part is that its all legal! I'll sell this tomorrow..For now, I need some sleep..." The loan shark shuffles away to bed,closing the room door...And a shadowy form drops from the ceiling, grinning as wolf ears twitch." Heh...idiot..." He reaches out, and touches the box...triggering a alarmspell! John runs out back into the room, his hand wreathed in flame, and curses at the small figure." Hey!! You shreshing little @$%&!" The figure gulps,paling beneath his mask." Eheheheh...Time to leave!!" He grabs the box and puts it into his pack. Dodging flames, he clenches his Gauntleted hand once, summoning a Flash ball, then throws it down. John curses as it explodes,filling the room with light and blinding him...After a few minutes of staggering and reckless flame throwing, his vision finally clears, only for him to realize the Recoverer had already left."......ARRRRGH!!!!!"

THE NEXT DAY

Trenertal walks along the forest path on his way to the next city,chuckling as he scrolls through the holographic display."Hahaha..Alright! That job netted me 100 credits!! Just wish she hadn't laughed and ruffled my hair when I asked if she felt like dinner..."Sighing, the half Animalistic waves, closing down the hologram. At first glance,he looked human, but that was before you noticed the dark grey wolish ears, or the long tail,not to mention the long canines. He sighs, then shrugs, examining the forest with icy blue eyes." ....thought I heard something..."

Logan Furry
Citizen

Re: Spell downloaded, ready for deployment. (Main)

#2 Post by Logan Furry »

(Hello!)
Slow down, you must look at Flora :flora: you may now go
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life