MacPherson's Bar and Tavern OOC

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

anonfox123
Grand Templar

Re: MacPherson's Bar and Tavern OOC

#46 Post by anonfox123 »

Bleh, I fell behind and also didn't have anyone to talk to. (And never got my drink, was I being too pushy?) Also, anyone want to plan anything by PM?
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#47 Post by Lief »

I did make note that you were sitting nearby Hayley, so feel free to move down and join the conversation.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#48 Post by The Rookie »

Mind if I drop in a character ?

Name: Colin ‘Charlie’ Black

Appearance: Charlie is a fairly average 28 year old man. 6ft with a slightly bulky frame. His hair is copper/bronze in colour and kept short, with a short bushy beard.

He wears the traditional clothing of an 18th century upper-class Scotsman, complete with a red and black plaid kilt.

Race: Human (Scottish)

Backstory: Charlie hails from the Scottish city of Glasgow during the 18th century, where he works as a businessman.

Charlie owns a large trade shop near the Glasgow city harbour, where he sells everything from cotton to spices. He only spends about half his time in his shop however, the other half is spent travelling across the isles meeting potential trading partners and searching for profit.

He found out about MacPherson’s through one of his contacts in London. The guy tried to explain some science mumbo jumbo about dimensions and what not, but all Charlie heard was “Magic pub” and that’s all he needed to know.

Speech Color: Be as red as the hair on his chest.

Theme: Scotland the Brave
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#49 Post by Lief »

As per the other RP I'm participating in, I should have a post up for this sometime today too.

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#50 Post by Twippit »

The Rookie wrote:Mind if I drop in a character ?

Name: Colin ‘Charlie’ Black

Appearance: Charlie is a fairly average 28 year old man. 6ft with a slightly bulky frame. His hair is copper/bronze in colour and kept short, with a short bushy beard.

He wears the traditional clothing of an 18th century upper-class Scotsman, complete with a red and black plaid kilt.

Race: Human (Scottish)

Backstory: Charlie hails from the Scottish city of Glasgow during the 18th century, where he works as a businessman.

Charlie owns a large trade shop near the Glasgow city harbour, where he sells everything from cotton to spices. He only spends about half his time in his shop however, the other half is spent travelling across the isles meeting potential trading partners and searching for profit.

He found out about MacPherson’s through one of his contacts in London. The guy tried to explain some science mumbo jumbo about dimensions and what not, but all Charlie heard was “Magic pub” and that’s all he needed to know.

Speech Color: Be as red as the hair on his chest.

Theme: Scotland the Brave
So long as he's knowledgeable of Mac's, you're in.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.

#51 Post by Lief »

PSA: I'll have a post up no later than Friday. Apologies to everyone that's waiting on me.

EDIT: I forgot. :|

Again, sorry. I'll work on a post now. Finish it when I get home from work if nothing else.