Fallout 4

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Fallout 4

#31 Post by Envy661 »

primalcaller ergos wrote:
First thing Im gonna do in the game is see if I can mass produce rocket launcher ammo, and my own custom launcher for it.
This is gonna be me with a guass rifle. The YCS 186 was all I used in New Vegas, and the regular Guass Rifle was my standard firearm in vanilla FO3 on console before getting the Tesla Cannon.

I'm looking forward more to armor customization. I hope they have plenty of overcoats, because the Elite Riot Gear was my favorite set.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#32 Post by primalcaller ergos »

You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#33 Post by Jonesy »

Fawkes wrote:[video]https://youtu.be/vsFpH4jm-QI[/video]
I'm not sure what to make of this. I didn't expect the removal of skill points, so it'll be interesting to see how the new system works. Might need a bit of time to adjust coming from the older games.

In general though, I'm quite excited. Been seeing some good things coming out of Bethesda, including those SPECIAL videos and the new main theme. I've even started a new character on Fallout 3, to get back into that East Coast groove.

philip284
Apprentice

#34 Post by philip284 »

The hype train's speed is approaching infinity.
If a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around to hear it, does it still kill the squirrel it landed on?
ImageImage

foxlord
Elder foxy

#35 Post by foxlord »

Have to say. Graphics look amazing. Then again, this is trailer stuff. Game can't possibly be this high def lol ... now I have to re-watch the game play videos.
The elder has spoken! Ex-Brony Slayer.

Take two old white men, fuse them together, and they become a black ginger with an obsession for power. - Invidian

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#36 Post by Schrodinger »

That's interesting. Haven't seen a launch trailer showcase the gender choice like that.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#37 Post by Insomniac »

I have decided I absolutely must win the goddamn lottery or something righ'now. Fallout 4 must have...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#38 Post by The Rookie »

So this game has a feature I was completely unaware of.

So I was naming my guy 'Chris' without really thinking about it. A few seconds later my robot and actually refers to me as "Master Chris".

Turns out there's a list of 1000 audible names in this game. So the people you run into can actually refer to you by name.

How cool is that ?!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#39 Post by Insomniac »

The Rookie wrote:So this game has a feature I was completely unaware of.

So I was naming my guy 'Chris' without really thinking about it. A few seconds later my robot and actually refers to me as "Master Chris".

Turns out there's a list of 1000 audible names in this game. So the people you run into can actually refer to you by name.

How cool is that ?!
Oh yeah, ha. I'm pretty sure someone posted the QuakeCon video where they showed that off. Heh, mr F---face...
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

MrFlyingAmoeba
Grand Templar

#40 Post by MrFlyingAmoeba »

Red Mage Statscoski wrote:That is not how we do things around here, buddy. First we have to argue incessantly over semantics.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#41 Post by TinyVoices »

I love how proudly they made him say the silly names.

bond84
Stick Animator

#42 Post by bond84 »

Oh god please. The house building aspect is going to take me years to make everything look the way I want it to. I've nearly forgone all of the story all together at this point.
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#43 Post by Envy661 »

bond84 wrote:Oh god please. The house building aspect is going to take me years to make everything look the way I want it to. I've nearly forgone all of the story all together at this point.
You should see what I did to Red Rocket. I sacrificed a lot of time and effort on every other settlement to make this one - my 'player home' as it were, look exactly how I want it.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

bond84
Stick Animator

#44 Post by bond84 »

I'm turning red rocket into my home for power armor. So far I have the first, and two I stole from the BoS.
Let it be known, every knight that crosses me won't have that neat armor...
Would love to have a sig but I don't have anything sig worthy to be honest...

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#45 Post by Nuff »

Made some clips from my stream the other night, the highlights if you will of my retarded exploration of the wastes. Enjoy!

I'm Panicking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDRthOUPgkY
Dog, No!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnql49Cwz64
bee, beep, beep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWKkpt6PTxo
Nuff and The Theatrical Super Mutant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4egcEyQ6jDo
[censored] You Super Mutant, [censored] You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ZRjOZ7z0s