Re: My Channel

#31 Post by minime »

Congrats on hitting 2K subs Spero. :flora:

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#32 Post by Insomniac »

Two thousand subs for 2k puppy! Keep it up hon!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#33 Post by FrogSteaks »

Congratulations on obtaining 2,000 submarine sandwiches, Spero. You may want to share those so they won't go to waste.

...oh, that's not what you mean by 'subs'? ...whoops
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#34 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:Seriously though, what the [censored]'s a dislike? I'm confused... am I doing something wrong?

I think you're doing something very right. Don't worry, I'm sure the dislikes will come eventually, once you get rilly poplar!
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#35 Post by Insomniac »

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCwIQ09fm9s[/video]Many lols were had. Yup, selecting gender in Dragon Age Inquisition is done the way it's done in an MMO. That being, at the race selection stage. Incidentally, if I remember right, DA:I was compared to 'a single player MMO'.

I'm working on getting caught up!

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#36 Post by FrogSteaks »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote: I think you're doing something very right. Don't worry, I'm sure the dislikes will come eventually, once you get rilly poplar!
I eagerly await the day :heart: :heart: :heart:

And by that I mean the dislikes, not the popularity xp
Well, there are quite a few dislikes on that one video of yours that got featured and received a few hundred thousand views.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#37 Post by Insomniac »

*sees latest Speropuppy video, cries tears that are not remotely manly*
Damn bro...So...After you get famous, spoil yourself for a while before you start thinking about the little people. You deserve it, man.
*big hugs*

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#38 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:*sees latest Speropuppy video, cries tears that are not remotely manly*
Damn bro...So...After you get famous, spoil yourself for a while before you start thinking about the little people. You deserve it, man.
*big hugs*
Given the timestamp, I'm going to assume you were talking about the YT vid, and may not want to check my recent uploads. Like, avoid them like the plague
I have no idea what you mean about your recent uploads, but I'll definitely be watching them when I get to them. I'm sure they're great, pup!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#39 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:I hope that things stay like this, even when my channel gets bigger
*maniacal laughter*

I hope so too, hon. There's likely to be trolls at some point once you get more popular, but for now, just enjoy it while it lasts, and keep being the awesome pup we all love.

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#40 Post by Kellard »

SperoWolf wrote:Two-thousand and a whole new batch of stupid.

*zelda item get noise

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znzUAvbPIpw[/video]
I died XD.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#41 Post by Insomniac »

Just finished watching Spero's Stray Cat Crossing LP. Holy [censored], the feels. One correction though, don't know if anyone's said it, but it's a blind boy and his dog/wolf. You can tell by what little facial features are visible, especially the ears.

[edit]And then I come to the Undertale LP. And then I come to Dog Marriage. And then the six minute 'fight' with the Lesser Dog.

Spero I love you. I haven't laughed that hard at an LP video since one of the Rooster Teeth Worms LPs.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#42 Post by Insomniac »

Dammit YouTube, stop trying to murder channels! I think now would be a VERY good time to back up all of your videos, Spero. Like, get a great big harddrive specifically for video backup and dump them all onto it.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#43 Post by TinyVoices »

Language warning.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ZmVheuxpo[/video]

In a perfect world, Youtube would follow these same principles. But when a company runs off of mostly algorithms (*cough* steam/steam support *cough*), it is destined to suck.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#44 Post by Insomniac »

And you're still awesome, Spero. Haven't really been watching the Earthbound videos, just not my kinda game, but I might click through 'em at some point just to give that +1 view.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#45 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:And you're still awesome, Spero. Haven't really been watching the Earthbound videos, just not my kinda game, but I might click through 'em at some point just to give that +1 view.
What kind of games are you into? :o
Well, as a player I generally favor stealth games, FPS games, and anything with even the smallest amount of parkour, particularly in first person. Hell, I still play the first Mirror's Edge from time to time. I love GTA and Mass Effect, though as Kirito from SAO would say, there's nothing more boring than watching someone else play an RPG. ...Other than the annual D20Live session at ConBravo anyway. Those are awesome to watch, though the audio on the 2013 session is terrible.