My Channel

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: My Channel

#46 Post by Insomniac »

Yo Spero, just started watching your latest video. I think you might enjoy the GTA Online heists...Once you're higher level, anyway. They unlock WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early, other than the first one, which is deceptively simple. Also, doing them with randoms is a bit of a crapshoot, especially the stealthy setup for one of them. You'll know it when you get to it, it'll be the video where you need to cut about a billion times.

Also the majority of GTA Online players are psychopathic manchildren who run around free mode killing indiscriminantly and throwing their money away by blowing up people's cars. But I see you noticed that lol.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#47 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:Yo Spero, just started watching your latest video. I think you might enjoy the GTA Online heists...Once you're higher level, anyway. They unlock WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early, other than the first one, which is deceptively simple. Also, doing them with randoms is a bit of a crapshoot, especially the stealthy setup for one of them. You'll know it when you get to it, it'll be the video where you need to cut about a billion times.

Also the majority of GTA Online players are psychopathic manchildren who run around free mode killing indiscriminantly and throwing their money away by blowing up people's cars. But I see you noticed that lol.
I've already been on Heists started by other players. They were pretty easy, tbh. I didn't fail any, though a few other randoms failed one or two of their objectives
Wow...I have been getting the WORST goddamn randos then.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#48 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:Seeing as how I make a million unlisted videos to reply to a single comment with, I might as well start posting them somewhere and letting more than two eyes see them.

This was addressed to a commenter on my Asriel page who made a joke about riding child Asriel. I was compelled

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0NxoR9etws[/video]
Yeah, totally gotta draw the line somewhere. Child Asriel, not sexy. ...Adult Asriel on the other hand, were I possessed of lady parts, I'd let him win all day. Rawrf!

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#49 Post by Insomniac »

SperoWolf wrote:
Insomniac wrote:Yeah, totally gotta draw the line somewhere. Child Asriel, not sexy. ...Adult Asriel on the other hand, were I possessed of lady parts, I'd let him win all day. Rawrf!
You know, you can still let him win with male parts :keith: I'm not sure if you've been made aware of this, yet

Very true, but. At the risk of giving tmi, I know my particular back door well enough that I wouldn't want to inflict it on Asriel. Let's just say it's not the happiest place on Earth.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#50 Post by Nuff »

Don't you be [censored] talking Um Jammer Lammy, boyo. Might not have been as good as Parappa The Rapper but still show some respect to some of the more overlooked brilliance of the early playstation :P

(don't take this personally I'm just joshing you. Still look that [censored] up it's awesome in it's weirdly wonderful rhythm action game glory, before guitar hero was even close to being a thing)

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#51 Post by Insomniac »

Nuff wrote:Don't you be [censored] talking Um Jammer Lammy, boyo. Might not have been as good as Parappa The Rapper but still show some respect to some of the more overlooked brilliance of the early playstation :P

(don't take this personally I'm just joshing you. Still look that [censored] up it's awesome in it's weirdly wonderful rhythm action game glory, before guitar hero was even close to being a thing)
Where's the love for Guitaroo Man? Totally better than Um Jammer Lammy :D

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#52 Post by Nuff »

Insomniac wrote:
Nuff wrote:Don't you be [censored] talking Um Jammer Lammy, boyo. Might not have been as good as Parappa The Rapper but still show some respect to some of the more overlooked brilliance of the early playstation :P

Where's the love for Guitaroo Man? Totally better than Um Jammer Lammy :D
Only played a demo of Guitaroo Man (yanno when demos were still a thing) so can't comment too much on it. Did enjoy the demo though

midnightblink
Council Member

#53 Post by midnightblink »

When I heard you say you wouldn't date a book worm, I just thought, "...excuse me?", and then just burst out laughing. :mrgreen:
Primum Non Nocere

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#54 Post by FrogSteaks »

Well, well, well...

Congrats on a well-deserved ten thousand subscribers, Spero! Hard to imagine just a few months ago you barely had a hundred. It's really cool seeing someone making it on Youtube. Keep up the good work, man.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#55 Post by minime »

FrogSteaks wrote:Well, well, well...

Congrats on a well-deserved ten thousand subscribers, Spero! Hard to imagine just a few months ago you barely had a hundred. It's really cool seeing someone making it on Youtube. Keep up the good work, man.
How long till he hits 100,000. :flora:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#56 Post by Schrodinger »

What was it the spider said to the fly...

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#57 Post by The Rookie »

SperoWolf wrote:"Time to go back to stabbing the clearly senile old man."
I have to admit, I had a chuckle. :roll:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#58 Post by Insomniac »

I haven't played this game. Was that the first boss? Please tell me that was the first boss...

Bon
Master

#59 Post by Bon »

Sorry Mr Boss but you seem drunk, go home now before you embarrass your self

Add/Follow me on anything :flora:

Steam!

Twitter!

Facebook!

Twitch!

PSN: IBonsly

midnightblink
Council Member

#60 Post by midnightblink »

Insomniac wrote:I haven't played this game. Was that the first boss? Please tell me that was the first boss...
He's, like, the 6th boss. They kind of left out the substance of the boss in order to have a Spooky Scary Skeleton boss with a cool jump scare. The only threat of the fight is the poison gas he leaves that will kill you in 3 seconds if you don't know what it is.
Primum Non Nocere