Gross Dinner

For all your forum game goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Gross Dinner

#1 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Hello, everyone. I've decided to create a forum game! This game is similar in style to the Corrupt a Wish game by what's-his-name(too lazy to back out, look, come back here and type this all again) except for the fact that you have to make up the worst dinner imaginable and whoever posts next must make the dinner worse, then add their own gross dinner. This game is unique in that it should increase in difficulty as your dinner should be worse than the last. However, this is not a requirement. You can order whatever you want. Here are some examples:
I want a rotten steak dinner on moldy rye bread with beatles in it.
Okay, here's your rotten steak on moldy rye with dung beatles that have brought large chunks of nasty into the steak. Enjoy!

I want a cornish game hen-- live and pregnant.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Re: Gross Dinner

#2 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Here's mine:

I want a urine flavored Coke and a large steaming plate of fecal matter. Any animal will do.
Certified Jojo fan

ajwilli1
Apprentice

#3 Post by ajwilli1 »

[[Well fine if we our going the bowel route.]]

I wish for a soup containing all the urine samples from every character in TwoKinds and Futurama. I also wish to have the still beating heart of Remmy served on the side with a fancy platter of urinal cakes that are going to be from a often used and unclean gas station restroom. And hold the cum, because that is just disgusting.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#4 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Here's your soup! Warning you now, both Hermes' and Kieth's urine contain vast amount a crystal meth, and Natani's urine is bloody. Also, Bender's urine is oil. And here, your freshly carved-from-his-chest Heart of Remmy, complete with that weird parasite thing from The Wolverine and a tapeworm. And, you said no cum, right? Let's not talk about that stuff here. I'd like to keep this game alive.

I'll have the freshly squeezed anus juice of the dirtiest animal out there and for desert, hmm... for desert, the raw intestines of the Incredible Hulk.
Certified Jojo fan