Roll To Dodge: Super Edition

Play around with roles and whatnot in here, I suppose.

Moderator: Moderators

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Roll To Dodge: Super Edition

#16 Post by EvilNinjadude »

THE PAIN! IT HURTS!

Oh hey. A coherent thought. Not the most original, but- Hey! I can think again! Now what do I- OW!

I slowly raise my head, continuing to support my body with my hands. Because, while I'm clumsy, I'm not dumb. I'd rather let my palms get sliced up than my eyes. I dislike things in extreme proximity to my face.
My hands are hurting from the fall. I mean, I just fell into a pile of broken glass, what're the chances that they wouldn't? [Roll for later for amount of cuts in my palm/glass in my palm]

Through the haze of pain, I can see someone moving towards me. I need to take their hand to get up, but that'll mean taking a hand off the ground. Screw it, I don't wanna remain in this pile of glass shards! I'll risk it. [roll to get helped by Myperson without losing balance before, during, or after]

y7h65
The Unpronounceable

Re: Roll To Dodge: Super Edition

#17 Post by y7h65 »

I sigh as I close the call. Voicemail, figures. I'm about to place my phone back in my purse when I hear a screech of pain coming from round the house. Taking a peek, I see someone who... had... manged to impale himself on glass...

Shunting the logic, reason, and rationale that must have motivated that genius act of self injury, I turn my attention back to the group. At least two other people were investigating the moron, so my help was not needed there. A fourth guy seemed to be searching for something or the other, and at least two other people seemed to be concentrated on something or the other. Typical, I got stuck with the moron group.

Perking up, I hear someone call for a phone. Well, I still have mine in hand. With a sigh, I wave at him to gather his attention before speaking.

"Hey, you there. I have a phone. If you need it, here."

With that, I tossed him my flip phone with a nice underhand.

(Roll to get Gabriel's attention, softly throw phone.)
Local Type Moon Fanatic.