Kotoura-san

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

Kotoura-san

#1 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Well, my first time being on this board, mainly because I am not all that into Anime unless there is some serious plot going around here. Since most of the stuff that I have recently seen and liked are pretty old on their old right, it seems to me that I never actually had to come here. Well, I manage to find a reason...whether it be good or bad, I have no true idea. Well, here it is: Kotoura-san. By definition it is declared a "Romantic Comedy", and The quotation marks are there for a reason, with a 15 year old girl who transfers to another school. This girl, however, seems to have the ability to read minds, the ability preforming under "ESP" which gets her into more trouble then needed. After Transferring, a Dimwitted boy with a slightly perverted mind breaks the ice with Kotoura and soon they hit it off; even going as far as declaring to never leaving her side for the sake of her friendship.
It is relatively new, two episodes have came out thus far and they are only in subs and I do not believe dubbed versions even exist this early on, however it seemed to be climbing in popularity so its always something good to keep an eye out for in the future.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

Re: Kotoura-san

#2 Post by Envy661 »

Watched it a while ago. It was good.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!