Cowboy Bebop

For all discussions pertaining to anime and anime-related subjects.

Moderator: Moderators

regularpatron1
Traveler

Cowboy Bebop

#1 Post by regularpatron1 »

I believe that Cowboy Bebop is popular enough anime for it to deserve it's own spot on the Anime Central page. So here it is! Every Cowboy Bebop fan's dream where they can discuss what got them into the series,what their favorite segments of the anime are and everything else Cowboy Bebop!

So go forth Cowboy Bebop fans! Go Forth, and Discuss!! :P

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Cowboy Bebop

#2 Post by Insomniac »

It is, without a doubt, my favorite anime. There's a lot of anime that I like, but this one in particular is at the top of the list. Boogie Woogie Feng Shui is hated by many fans for all the wrong reasons. All of the main story episodes are amazing beyond description, especially Jupiter Jazz.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Samdragon07
Master

#3 Post by Samdragon07 »

Bebop first got me into anime at 9 yea i watched it when i was 9.

The ending song Blue, left me in tears.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#4 Post by Schrodinger »

This is one of the best gateway anime you can find out there. Great story, interesting characters in a futuristic setting just trying to survive. No magic powers (except for a pair of episodes, one awesome the other downright stupid), just real people trying to survive as bounty hunters and coming to terms with their pasts.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#5 Post by Insomniac »

Schrodinger wrote:This is one of the best gateway anime you can find out there. Great story, interesting characters in a futuristic setting just trying to survive. No magic powers (except for a pair of episodes, one awesome the other downright stupid), just real people trying to survive as bounty hunters and coming to terms with their pasts.
You forgot what most people who join the navy as gunner's mates join for. Blowing [censored] up and killing people :P
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#6 Post by Unkowndeth »

My friend made me watch this, didn't regret it. I wish I could hack like Ed.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Donnellson86 »

I get such a laugh out of the hilarious circumstances Spike finds himself in within the first few episodes. The really funny thing is we got a dog that looks like a cross between a yellow lab and a corgi and I thought about naming him "Ein". We, of course, decided on "Dopey" cause he looks a bit like him...and acts like him :)
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

regularpatron1
Traveler

#8 Post by regularpatron1 »

Keep it coming y'all! If there is something that you got to say about Cowboy Bebop whether it be good or bad, let it out!

*Warning- Saying something bad about Cowboy Bebop may make you more susceptible to criticism.

I think the first time I saw Cowboy Bebop was on Adult Swim one late Saturday night, and the rest as the say, is history. I think the first episode I saw was the one where the Red Eye drug was involved. Was a real sobering episode for me :)

MChammerpenguin
Master

#9 Post by MChammerpenguin »

Cowboy Beebop has always been one of my favorite anime ever since I first started watching it. I think as per most people the intro theme really drew me into the show and kept my attention the first time I watched it. It always reminds me of the earlier days of anime on Adult Swim.
  ▲
▲ ▲
HERE COMES THE STORM

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#10 Post by Tuna »

Like most, it really is one of my favorite anime - it's one of the best examples of how anime can be adult without being horror or hentai. ...and who doesn't love that soundtrack?
X3
Insomniac wrote:Boogie Woogie Feng Shui is hated by many fans for all the wrong reasons.
It's hated? Whyohwhy?
:o

Now's the time when I usually suggest following Bebop up with Black Lagoon...
<<
>>
:kathrin:

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#11 Post by Sage Asuka »

I missed it back when it was on Adult Swim so I caught it on the net last summer...I was blown away. There's just so much to like about the series. Loved all the characters, the music, the plot and how things just connected...it was awesome! Instantly made my fav's list.
Image Image Image Image

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#12 Post by Envy661 »

Personally, for its genre, I love Trigun more than Cowboy Bebop, but regardless, it's an amazing anime.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

UnoriginalInc
Traveler

#13 Post by UnoriginalInc »

This is hands down, one of the best I've seen. Some of the lines are priceless and the situations more so.
And it made me scared NOT to clean out stuff, and frozen rotten lobster. Meep....
Do you have any last words?

Yes, Just three

... Okay, Moving on.