Chronicles of Michael Belmont OOC + Sign Up.

All Out Of Character Conversation!

Moderator: Moderators

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Chronicles of Michael Belmont OOC + Sign Up.

#31 Post by Ranalf »

Name: Estra "Bloodlust" Crimson
Country of Origin: ???
Class: Demonic Vampire
Appearance: Normal/Kind, Psychotic(half-way), and Bloodlust
Equipment: The Laevatein
History: No one knows when, where, or who she was born to, but all that we do know is that she is EXTREMELY unstable and violent. She is related to Dracula threw the fact that he bit her mother while she was pregnant. Other than that, she has no known family.
Misc.: Her personality is SEVERELY unstable.
THEMES: Normal/Kind = Memory of a Foregathering Dream (IaMP), Psychotic - U.N. Owen was her, and Bloodlust = CROW'S CLAW - Common State of Innocent Violence

*EDIT*
Laij wrote:Name: Magnus "The Skald" Engelbrekt
[...]
Misc.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo ... re=related He is a strong believer of the Order.
SPEHC MAHREENS!
Delicious.
Cool story.

Laij
Grand Templar

#32 Post by Laij »

SPECHK... I mean SPACE MARINES! :P

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#33 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Ranalf, don't make me get the kelptomaniac witch in here...I think we all know how that would end.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#34 Post by Ranalf »

Arachnion As Captain Jack wrote:Ranalf, don't make me get the kelptomaniac witch in here...I think we all know how that would end.
Link fail. :\

Am not amused nor do I know what you mean.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Templar Inner Circle

#35 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

It's working fine on my end. And if that doesn't make it clear, perhaps this will:

MAAAASTER SPAAARK!
Iwaku
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#36 Post by Ranalf »

Arachnion As Captain Jack wrote:It's working fine on my end. And if that doesn't make it clear, perhaps this will:

MAAAASTER SPAAARK!
o.o

So...this is what you mean

I've never played Touhou, but I have seen vids on it and never seen that.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Templar Inner Circle

#37 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Basically. Kinda suprised you haven't played Touho, given that your character is basically Flandre...

Marisa's one of the two heros of the more recent games, so she beats up people like Flandre for fun and profit.

And then they have tea afterwards.
Iwaku

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#38 Post by Ranalf »

Arachnion As Captain Jack wrote:Basically. Kinda suprised you haven't played Touho, given that your character is basically Flandre...
I read wiki's.
Delicious.
Cool story.

Templar Inner Circle

#39 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

mm. Sakuya's more to my liking.
Iwaku

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#40 Post by Extorio »

I've updated the first post to include more information.

I'll also start working through people's character sheets once I've eaten and have got more time to the computer.

Thanks for the patience guys (:

- Ex.

Templar Inner Circle

#41 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Name: Evelyn
Country of Origin: ??? Somewhere around Europe...
Class:Priest in Training
Appearance:Evelyn
Equipment: Nothing, other than her clothes and a silver cross given to her by one of the priests who took her in.
History:
Evelyn was found by the Templar amid the wreckage of a wagon and bodies of her family. A werewolf had attacked and overturned the cart, and was about to devour the girl when the Templar showed up.

The shock of seeing her family eaten in front of her was a bit too much for the girl, and she was rendered amnesiac. Evelyn can't remember anything before being found and taken in by the Templar, not even the death of her family-even her name is just what the priests decided to call her. She's only been with the order for a short while, learning what she can of the holy writ.
Misc.: Song

I might try tying her backstory in with one of the more powerful Templar, if that works.
Iwaku

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#42 Post by Extorio »

Arachnion As Captain Jack wrote:
I might try tying her backstory in with one of the more powerful Templar, if that works.
Yeah, that's cool. Just PM me the altered history.
y7h65 wrote:Awww yeah.

Name: Timothy Darby
Class: Templar Swordsman.
Appearance: Armor, Underneath armor. 7 feet .
Equipment: Armor that he always keeps on. Carries a roll of parchment, a feather pen, and a bottle of ink in a backpack wherever he goes so he can communicate during planning.
Avo. 4 feet long.
Personality: Intimidating, Strong, Silent. Mute. As if it was God's way of Compensating, he's a good writer. Helps for him to communicate. He's quite nice despite his intimidating features.
History: Timothy and Rosa trained under the same master. As proof of their mastery over swords, he gifted them the twin swords Avo and Aeon. They are both capable of switching weapons if necessary. However, Timothy prefers Avo and Rosa prefers Aeon. Not much is known about Timothy. Quite frankly, not even Rosa or his master knows. All that's certain is that he has a certain hatred towards monsters and that he just appeared in front of the cottage that the master lived in a year after Rosa started learning from the master. He had nothing but a knapsack, a rusted shortsword, and a look of rage in his eyes. Since they started active service 2 years ago, they've worked together.

Name: Rosa Durham
Class: Templar, Swordsman.
Appearance: Here. 5 Feet tall.
Equipment: Armor, Aeon 4 feet long.
Personality: The talkative one. Helps that her partner happens to be mute. She can read Timothy's every movement and translate them into words. Nice.
History: She trained under the same master as Timothy. She's from a long line of knights. Pity she was the only child.
However, her father was a determined one. She was sent off to the local master of blades. She befriended Timothy and they've been working together since then.

Swords: Avo and Aeon are a pair of ancient artifact weapons. Unfortunately, the method of activating their true powers have since been forgotten. This coupled with the fact this is the first time in a century that the swords have been used in combat makes Rosa and Timothy completely incapable of tapping into the swords true power. For now.

Avo: Any wounds inflicted by Avo cannot be healed through supernatural means. This screws up things with a healing factor.

Aeon: Any and all magical defenses will fall before the sword. From a simple magical barrier to a ghosting spell, this sword can bypass them.
Nothing needed correcting in this other than the mixed up names.

Timothy Darby and Rosa Durham are Approved. I also have an idea on how to activate the two swords.
Laij wrote:Name: Magnus "The Skald" Engelbrekt
Country of Origin: Sweden
Class: Templar, Archer
Appearance: http://severeene.deviantart.com/art/Vik ... ing&qo=129
Equipment: A longbow, a shortsword, a skinning knife, a quiver and an ironpot. (For cooking purposes)
History: Not much is known about Magnus, except that he was found in a village that had been ravaged by werewolves, leaving him and a few other childs who had been hiding in a hole in the ground. On the journey back to a Templar base in France, all children but Magnus died, either dragged away in ambushes or to disease and sickness. It took Magnus three years after arriving at the base in France to start speaking. After that, he was forged to become a Templar, to fight the evils of the world. He soon became well-known, not only because of his skills with the hard controlled longbow, but also because of his singing during battle.
Misc.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo ... re=related He is a strong believer of the Order.
Everything seems good here. So long as Magnus arrived at the Order before he turned 13, then it's all cool with him taking on Templar training.

Magnus "The Skald" Engelbrekt is Approved.
Raphael wrote:Name: Draco Ignis (latin for fire)
Country of Origin: Venice, Italy
Class: Templar; swordsman
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/2 ... rdsman.jpg (Probably a bit more modern in appearance than this RP is looking for, but this is him
Equipment: The sword in the pic, and a blessed sword that he found one day during his travels.
History: Once the son of a blacksmith in Venice. Nearing his 18th birthday, and the day he finally joins his father in the family business, his town was attacked by groups of vampires and werewolves looking for blood. His parents were both killed, but not before his father sacrificed himself to kill the vampire coming for Draco.

Looking for revenge upon the creatures of the night, he joined the order and trained under the very weapon that he made from his father's teachings, a large sword he crafted for perfect and easy handling, despite its size.

During one quest assigned to him after one year of training, he came across a strange weapon, a short sword with a grip crafted out of petrified wood. As a group of vampires came after his group, the blade shone brightly and made it easy for Drake to kill them off one by one. Two years later, after many months mastering this odd new weapon, he now plans to use this sword to stab the very heart of the vampire hoard, Count Dracula himself.

Misc.: This blessed sword's grip was hand crafted from the cross used to crucify Jesus Christ himself. When surrounded by the evil incarnate, it causes the blade to shine with a bright holy light, blinding any nearby monsters. It also has the ability to impair the abilities of any monster that the blade connects with (the effect is increased greatly if the target is impaled, rather than cut open). His main sword also has a silver coating forged inside carved indents in the center of the steel blade, for battling werewolves, should the rumors about their weakness to silver be true.
The only thing I see wrong with this Raph, is the timeline.
At 18 his parents were killed and he began training.
At 19, after one year of training, he found the sword.
At 21, He mastered the Sword. Okay...nevermind, I messed up. Thought it would've added up to 22. Either way, I don't think after only one year of training, the Templar would let you into active service. Maybe if you dropped his Parents getting killed to age 16?

I'll wait on your reply before approving.
Blarg n' Stein wrote:A really good map of Europe's countries if you'd like to try one you haven't heard of, or just if you want to, whatever works...

Name:Ilona Pendareva

Country of Origin:Latvia

Class:Templar Swordsman

Appearance: Diablo III Demon Hunter... aww yeah!

Equipment: Dual Maces, Plate Mail, 2 days trail rations,

History: Born in Saulkrasti, Latvia, the harsh winters toughened her, even before she was put into training to be a Templar, it was supposed to be illegal, but her father was a very persuasive man, and an official guard that was killed time ago when bandits made an attempt to raid her village, her house was burned down killing her mother and three siblings. Her father was killed by a lucky arrow shot to the neck. After that terrible incident she devoted her life to the Templars, her proficiency during training was unmatched (within the sector she was in anyway). her two maces were the only remains from her family, they were her father's and his father's before him.

Misc.:She knows three languages, English, Latin, and Russian. (I presume the basic language is Latin of right?)
Yes, the basic speech is Latin. But for obvious reasons, we won't be writing our posts out in Latin. English is the second most popular language.

Ilona Pendareva is Approved.
Mysterious Old Guy wrote:Name: Kean Feidhelm
Country of Origin: Ireland
Class: Priest
Appearance:http://www.themagicworld.org/bloog/wp-c ... tin-50.jpg
Equipment: Blessed crucifix. Various ampules of holy water. Silver-alloy dagger. Bible. Megaphone.
History:

Kean had been the priest of a small town in Ireland, a town centered on 6 ley-lines. As a young child he had a beautiful voice, and was sent to the local choir. There he was trained to sing, and learned Latin. The first time he stood up and sang several people clapped their hands to their ears, and rushed out of the church. It was then he learned that when he sang his hyms, it was akin to having an air horn blown directly into the ears of evil creatures. It disrupts their balance, and hinders their movements. He was sent to train with the Order, and chose the path of a Priest. He discovered that if he sings a high enough aria, he can even sing at a pitch which can liquefy the brains of lesser monsters.
Misc.: Can speak Latin, Gaelic, and English. Took training with a dagger instead of a sword, splitting between combat and throwing.
Very interesting take on the Priests ability to invoke spells from Holy things. Hymns equalling harm? Brilliant.

Kean Feidhelm is Approved.
Ranalf wrote:Name: Estra "Bloodlust" Crimson
Country of Origin: ???
Class: Demonic Vampire
Appearance: Normal/Kind, Psychotic(half-way), and Bloodlust
Equipment: The Laevatein
History: No one knows when, where, or who she was born to, but all that we do know is that she is EXTREMELY unstable and violent. She is related to Dracula threw the fact that he bit her mother while she was pregnant. Other than that, she has no known family.
Misc.: Her personality is SEVERELY unstable.
THEMES: Normal/Kind = Memory of a Foregathering Dream (IaMP), Psychotic - U.N. Owen was her, and Bloodlust = CROW'S CLAW - Common State of Innocent Violence
We've spoken about this so Estra "Bloodlust" Crimson is Approved.

I think that's everybody?

Templar Inner Circle

#43 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

The only real alteration is that she'd look up to one of them, and have gotten her cross from whoever it is. Whichever one you think works best is fine.
Iwaku

Extorio
Templar GrandMaster

#44 Post by Extorio »

Well, preferably, if you could, choose between the other two Uber captains. Zeke or Kain?

Then I actually have a reason for introducing them properly later on.

Laij
Grand Templar

#45 Post by Laij »

Yey! Let's gooo! Get the ICC up and let's get this thing roolliing!