Moderator: Moderators

Templar

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#33811 Post by Kellard »

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm
Insomniac wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:50 pm
Got a text yesterday that the barbershop I use was reopened, and RAN to my car because it's been too many months since my last haircut. I. Feel. ALIVE AGAIN!
I gave up I hate having long hair but I my local barbershop is still closed. So I ordered a clipper online and did my own hair. The result is terrible but I am way more comfortable now and since I am not going outside, who cares? besides every barber in the city charges a ridiculous fee for a simple haircut. So it is self haircuts for me!
I actually had to maintain a crew cut all of last year and I'm really happy to have hair again. Haven't gotten a haircut in 5 months and I don't intend to cut it anytime soon. I hated having short hair.

The Experienced Virgin

#33812 Post by Insomniac »

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Got a text yesterday that the barbershop I use was reopened, and RAN to my car because it's been too many months since my last haircut. I. Feel. ALIVE AGAIN!
I gave up I hate having long hair but I my local barbershop is still closed. So I ordered a clipper online and did my own hair. The result is terrible but I am way more comfortable now and since I am not going outside, who cares? besides every barber in the city charges a ridiculous fee for a simple haircut. So it is self haircuts for me!
Mm, mine is 26 dollars for a cut, shampoo, hot towel, and back massage. Pretty good price. One I used to go to up in Washington did all that but the shampoo for 12.50, but this place is nice.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

The Experienced Virgin

#33813 Post by Insomniac »

Kellard wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:35 am
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
I actually had to maintain a crew cut all of last year and I'm really happy to have hair again. Haven't gotten a haircut in 5 months and I don't intend to cut it anytime soon. I hated having short hair.
Brother. It is HOT here. And I sweat easily lol.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

Templar Inner Circle
Favorite Character: Keith and Natani

#33814 Post by Bellhead »

Insomniac wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:01 pm
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Mm, mine is 26 dollars for a cut, shampoo, hot towel, and back massage. Pretty good price. One I used to go to up in Washington did all that but the shampoo for 12.50, but this place is nice.
Interesting. For that price, I can get a cut and shampoo. No massage, but they don't offer them there.
Gearhead in the digital world, who will probably grow up to be a very grumpy old man.

Council Member

#33815 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:07 pm
Insomniac wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:01 pm
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
Interesting. For that price, I can get a cut and shampoo. No massage, but they don't offer them there.
I can get shampoo a cut and a shave for around 10 usd dollars considering the current exchange. But I I find that too expensive. Back when I lived in Mexico City I could get a haircut for around 3 dollars and the result was way better than I whatever it is they try to do here.
Also if around here if a place offers massages and charges more than 25 dollars then it is not a barbershop.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook