The Experienced Virgin
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Comic for April 19, 2023: Self Reliance

#16 Post by Insomniac »

stlsf4003 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:48 pm
Bellhead wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:11 am
stlsf4003 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:32 pm
Tornir wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:45 pm snip
Assuming Clovis makes it out of this in one piece without setting off whatever kind of boobytrap Brahn placed on that amulet, (not likely as far as I can tell) the very idea that he now has all the power of a Dragon would go straight to his head. No more crime bossing for him, I'd say he'd move on to something much bigger
Wait... How common is knowledge of the Masks' game? Is it like a standard religion thing, or is it more like a massive conspiracy thing? Dragons are specifically exempt from that game, and live independently of it... Does Clovis know this? Does his form grant him that knowledge? And what would happen if he did go after the Masks?
I'd say that if he did indeed know of the Masks' little game, and tried to make a move against them, it would be like throwing an industrial monkeywrench into a delicately balanced machine.
Ah, but the masks are basically gods. And dragons, for all their power...are not on that level in any media. Mostly, anyway.
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.