Comic for March 1, 2023: Dragon's Wrath

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

jacobc62
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for March 1, 2023: Dragon's Wrath

#31 Post by jacobc62 »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:13 am what on Clovis' natural body is broken, since he has no horns when he shifts back?
I'd say probably has his ear clipped, and the fur on that side of his face is a lil' crispy
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Thomas Rot
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: The villager on page 224

#32 Post by Thomas Rot »

In re: the possibility of Zen dying, reminder for everyone that this chapter is titled "Severance". Could very well involve Clovis destroying the mind link, inadvertently or otherwise (this strikes me as one possibility Brahn might be able to meddle in if/when he comes back into the picture). Whether that comes before or after Zen hits the floor is up to Tom assuming he takes things in that direction.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#33 Post by AmigaDragon »

There's various things that Severance can refer to, Zen & Nat's link, Clovis' leaching link to Reni, Brutus' allegiance to Clovis, Clovis' head from his body...
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#34 Post by Bellhead »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:16 am There's various things that Severance can refer to, Zen & Nat's link, Clovis' leaching link to Reni, Brutus' allegiance to Clovis, Clovis' head from his body...
You forgot "Zen and Nat's severance from Clovis' employment", which was my interpretation.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.