Re: Twokinds available in CBZ, PDF and ZIP format

#79 Post by Thebestofrobin »

There has been another update

* Added: Twokinds - Chapter 22 - Severance

Mickey
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#80 Post by Mickey »

I know it's been like a while, but is there any chance this site is still maintained? I know I accessed it back in 2021, but now I'm getting alternating 503 and 504 errors. Just wondering. Either way, thanks for sharing while it lasted. That was pretty bad [censored] of you. :heart:
EDIT: Didn't see until after I posted that you've been updating as recently as 2023, so I'm assuming this is just a temporary server problem. My mistake.

Thebestofrobin
Citizen

#81 Post by Thebestofrobin »

Mickey wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:48 am I know it's been like a while, but is there any chance this site is still maintained? I know I accessed it back in 2021, but now I'm getting alternating 503 and 504 errors. Just wondering. Either way, thanks for sharing while it lasted. That was pretty bad [censored] of you. :heart:
EDIT: Didn't see until after I posted that you've been updating as recently as 2023, so I'm assuming this is just a temporary server problem. My mistake.
It is still being maintained, even the latest page should be available in some of the downloads.
I don't seem to have access to the server logs, so I can't check if anything went wrong on my end, but it does seem like it was a temporary problem with the hosting I'm using.
If I do pull the plug on the hosting, I'll post a message here letting people know, unless something happened to me where I'm not able to post messages anymore.

Vixendragon2005
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora Natani Raine

Re: Twokinds available in PDF format

#82 Post by Vixendragon2005 »

Stormlight wrote: Thu May 08, 2014 8:21 pm
Bellhead wrote: You should ask a mod if you could have this thread put into a sticky, so it stays at the top.
Seconded (If that makes any difference :) )
seconded.
When people are lost they turn to the man who acts like he knows the way out, when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II

Mickey
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#83 Post by Mickey »

Thebestofrobin wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:25 am
Mickey wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:48 am I know it's been like a while, but is there any chance this site is still maintained? I know I accessed it back in 2021, but now I'm getting alternating 503 and 504 errors. Just wondering. Either way, thanks for sharing while it lasted. That was pretty bad [censored] of you. :heart:
It is still being maintained, even the latest page should be available in some of the downloads.
I don't seem to have access to the server logs, so I can't check if anything went wrong on my end, but it does seem like it was a temporary problem with the hosting I'm using.
If I do pull the plug on the hosting, I'll post a message here letting people know, unless something happened to me where I'm not able to post messages anymore.
I was able to get in this morning, so I guess it's all good now!