Doom Eternal

For all your seizure inducing goodness!

Moderator: Moderators

Leon The Protogen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Doom Eternal

#1 Post by Leon The Protogen »

Aside from all the drama with Id Software and Mick Gordon, who all here is a fan of the Doom series? If I'm being completely honest I think it's kinda funny to think about what might happen if Doomguy reality jumped into other game universes. Alas, I digress; who here likes Doom? Who here doesn't like Doom? Let me know lol

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar

Re: Doom Eternal

#2 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Doom, in all its iterations, is easily one of my favorite single player games up there with RDR2 and New Vegas. Mick really brought the perfect atmosphere to the games and its a shame to see what ID did to stiff him throughout development.
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Insomniac
The Experienced Virgin

#3 Post by Insomniac »

Aye, the modern games are wonderful. The soundtrack for the first of the two was composed so the visualized waveform would have demonic symbols all over it, which is genius. ...Also, the Slayer is in Fortnite, and ever since that, when you fire the BFG in Eternal, sometimes instead of the plasma ball a screaming llama will come out lol
From the Sergals and Sergal Lovers channel of F-List's chat system (Beyond NSFW, by the way): Honey, you ain't the only abnormal sergal in here. We got three pink northerns, a fairy, and a dork with a talking sword.

CaptainQuirk26
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#4 Post by CaptainQuirk26 »

DOOM is LIFE. I myself am actually working on a DOOM 1993 reboot with my team in the Source engine. I've beaten every single game (yes, even DOOM 3), and I constantly work to Argent Metal.