two beginings

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

riger64501
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

two beginings

#1 Post by riger64501 »

Dear sir, I went to the beginning years ago and saw a few pages. Now I go there and it is different. I do believe you added to the beginning. Then took it down because it went from good to old. Is there any place I can go to get it? If not can you post this prequel somewhere? I would really like to have it.

Thank you for your time.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: two beginings

#2 Post by Bellhead »

If memory serves, there was a time when the remade pages were available in the archives, back when Tom was preparing for the launch of the book prints. Not sure if the updated prologue is available anywhere anymore...

Nevermind, just checked my hard copy, and it's the same as the archive. Could you be more specific in which pages you mean? Just the 5 page prologue?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

riger64501
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora

#3 Post by riger64501 »

No, it is not the five-page prologue. On the first page, the tigers were under attack. Do you think a fan might have them? How do I call out to the board?

Thank you for your time.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4 Post by Bellhead »

Somebody here has most certainly seen them, at least. You could check the CBZ, PDF AND ZIP thread. It's stickied above this thread, and it holds a fan-made archive of all chapters, individual chapters, filler pages, etc. But it might not have what you're looking for, if it's not in the official archive...

Now let me think for a bit... All the times tigers have been attacked...
All I can recall, off the top of my head, aside from the current story arc... would be very early on when Trace encountered a feral tigress, when Keith attacked Flora, the introduction of Natani and Zen... And a couple times in the Basitin Islands arc. There was the scene with the shadow dragon, but I don't think Flora was ever attacked then. Unless you mean during the whole Ephemural arc.

Do you remember anything else about the missing pages? Which ones were before and/or after it? Also, Search Engine. Provided by one of our own. Comes in quite handy when looking through over 1000 pages.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.