Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves [Mature Content]

Post all your stories, poems, and haiku's here!

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Favorite Character: Keith!

Re: Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves [Mature Content]

#421 Post by Technic[Bot] »

That is a unexpected but welcome Christmas gift. This is the kind of surprised i enjoy!

I am still looking forward to the republishing, glad to hear it is almost finished. I should find my old copy. Both for comparison and because this is the kind of book you can enjoy twice.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Favorite Character: Keith and Natani

#422 Post by Bellhead »

Glad everything is going well, nice to hear about the revisions.

Please keep us posted. I want one.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Jonesy
Templar Master

#423 Post by Jonesy »

Hey all! I know it's been a hideously long time since I last posted, but I am in fact alive! I spent a good half of last year working full time, which impacted my writing time quite a bit, and outside of that did a pretty major round of edits based on some professional feedback I received. I'm currently in the midst of reviewing the changes, and am aiming to publish sometime this year. What that will looks like remains open - I have a specific publishing house that accepts unsolicited manuscripts in mind, but I am warming to the idea of self-publishing via Amazon or some such. I'll have to see how it pans out. But rest assured, H&L is not dead by any means!
Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves
A forbidden relationship forms between a human and lupine in a divided world.

The Desulti Chronicles: Stranded
A starship of kangaroos becomes stranded in deep space.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Favorite Character: Keith and Natani

#424 Post by Bellhead »

Oh how I have waited for this...

Please keep us posted, and glad to see you still alive! :)
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

James Polymer
New Citizen

#425 Post by James Polymer »

Jonesy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:57 am Hey all! I know it's been a hideously long time since I last posted, but I am in fact alive! I spent a good half of last year working full time, which impacted my writing time quite a bit, and outside of that did a pretty major round of edits based on some professional feedback I received. I'm currently in the midst of reviewing the changes, and am aiming to publish sometime this year. What that will looks like remains open - I have a specific publishing house that accepts unsolicited manuscripts in mind, but I am warming to the idea of self-publishing via Amazon or some such. I'll have to see how it pans out. But rest assured, H&L is not dead by any means!
:o :) :grin: :mrgreen:
Grins so maniacally that all nearby patrons in the bookstore simultaneously move several feet away
:shock: :oops:
Ahem~
Seriously, though, thank you for the update. I've been following this since well before the original version finished posting, and you are incredibly talented as a writer. You brought your world and characters to life beautifully, and the story grabbed me by the throat and didn't let go for a second. I can't wait to see the finished product! :mrgrin:
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The mark of a truly wise man is that he acknowledges when he doesn't know @%$#." - Me

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Favorite Character: Keith!

#426 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Oh My god

It has been 80 years .jpg just kidding

Great to hear about you Mr Jonessy!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#427 Post by Dadrobit »

Jonesy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:57 am Hey all! I know it's been a hideously long time since I last posted, but I am in fact alive! I spent a good half of last year working full time, which impacted my writing time quite a bit, and outside of that did a pretty major round of edits based on some professional feedback I received. I'm currently in the midst of reviewing the changes, and am aiming to publish sometime this year. What that will looks like remains open - I have a specific publishing house that accepts unsolicited manuscripts in mind, but I am warming to the idea of self-publishing via Amazon or some such. I'll have to see how it pans out. But rest assured, H&L is not dead by any means!
Welcome back! Glad to hear there's progress being made; reading through H&L was a big "this is a great community" moment in my history on the board and I'm glad to hear it's still alive and well out there! :mrgrin:

Jonesy
Templar Master

#428 Post by Jonesy »

Just providing a quick update - the publisher I submitted to didn't pick up the manuscript. I'm going to see about finding an agent, but that might take some shopping around as a lot of them don't want YA, fantasy, or YA fantasy. I'll keep you all posted how things pan out on that front.
Human & Lupusad - Of Men and Wolves
A forbidden relationship forms between a human and lupine in a divided world.

The Desulti Chronicles: Stranded
A starship of kangaroos becomes stranded in deep space.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#429 Post by Dadrobit »

Jonesy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:00 am Just providing a quick update - the publisher I submitted to didn't pick up the manuscript. I'm going to see about finding an agent, but that might take some shopping around as a lot of them don't want YA, fantasy, or YA fantasy. I'll keep you all posted how things pan out on that front.
Holding out hope for ya bud! :mrgrin: