Comic for August 7, 2022: Matriarch Dahlia

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

8jgg5
Fav. Twokinds Character: keith

Re: Comic for August 7, 2022: Matriarch Dahlia

#16 Post by 8jgg5 »

Rafe wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 am In the last panel, on the hill in the background, is that the Legacy Estate I see burning?
I think it's not fire but a side effect of the events in the arboretum.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#17 Post by Bellhead »

Rafe wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:06 am In the last panel, on the hill in the background, is that the Legacy Estate I see burning?
8jgg5 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:38 am I think it's not fire but a side effect of the events in the arboretum.
Good eyes. And yeah, I doubt that's fire we're seeing. Given the sheer amount of dark mana flowing through that area right about now, something tells me that's got something to do with the resurrection spell. I wonder if anyone's going to see that from town...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Kyrit
Templar

#18 Post by Kyrit »

I think everyone is glossing over the most important part of this page;

Is that a chicken on the statue?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#19 Post by Hulk10 »

Love the Matriarchs fangs.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#20 Post by Technic[Bot] »

The chicken and the statues has a name:

sheperd: Guide and... something plus some of that good old Tom inconsistent Runes
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Eclipse
Templar Master

#21 Post by Eclipse »

Also just noticed the look Dahlia shot in the second to last panel. She is clearly not amused at Daniels' antics. Wonder what her reaction would be if she finds out it was (likely) Therie's doing?

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#22 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:23 pm Also just noticed the look Dahlia shot in the second to last panel. She is clearly not amused at Daniels' antics. Wonder what her reaction would be if she finds out it was (likely) Therie's doing?
I doubt she'd be amused.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#23 Post by Eclipse »

Hulk10 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:41 pm
Eclipse wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:23 pm Also just noticed the look Dahlia shot in the second to last panel. She is clearly not amused at Daniels' antics. Wonder what her reaction would be if she finds out it was (likely) Therie's doing?
I doubt she'd be amused.
Well at least she's helping to establish diplomacy with the humans! :P

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by Hulk10 »

Eclipse wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:37 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:41 pm
I doubt she'd be amused.
Well at least she's helping to establish diplomacy with the humans! :P
Futile though I sense it may be.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#25 Post by Eclipse »

Also in regards to Sarah breaking out, I just had a thought. What if Sarah broke out... to stalk Reni? She's clearly a huge fangirl, she might not want to pass up an opportunity to follow the Dragon Princess. Might also be better off anyway, she'd be less likely to barbecue everything to a crisp if Reni is keeping an eye on her than if she's rotting in a prison cell the rest of her life, she'd probably listen to Reni.

Nutster
Traveler

#26 Post by Nutster »

Well, this is clearly not improving the matriarch's impression of human competence.